Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyboy have an Original MINI for sale ?

Im gonna take my theory test in a few weeks then my proper one

And my weapon of choice to buy is a mini original

One little problem is i want an automatic for ease of use

If anybody has one tell me your price and post piks

Live in surrey

4 Comments

Banned

dont be lazy get a manual! good luck with your theory make sure you revise because I know so many people who failed when they didnt revise by 1 mark. You really dont want to be retaking it because it costs alot of money and you will probably have to do it again in septemeber when they increase the amount of questions to 50.

Original Poster

hothothot

dont be lazy get a manual! good luck with your theory make sure you … dont be lazy get a manual! good luck with your theory make sure you revise because I know so many people who failed when they didnt revise by 1 mark. You really dont want to be retaking it because it costs alot of money and you will probably have to do it again in septemeber when they increase the amount of questions to 50.

ive got that software for hazard and theor and i pass every time but some of the q's are so retarded

Banned

yeah some of them are like 'what do you do when you see a red light at the traffic lights'

Im glad I took my test before this Theory stuff came in. They used to ask you a few questions in the car when you returned from the test. I got every one wrong, but because I had a good drive I still passed first time!

Result!

Get a manual, don't bother with an auto (practice makes perfect!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1323
      2. Good Sim only deals??58
      3. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?55
      4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?49

See more discussions