Groups
    EXPIRED

does anyone buy their contact lenses online?

just wondered as i need a new pair, and thought id buy some online and save some money. does anyone do this? if so, whats a good site to get them from. thankyou in advance

18 Comments

Yes. Found this site [url]www.daysoftcontactlenses.com[/url] to be excellent service and cheap! I have been wearing contact lenses for last 35 years and have to say that I am particularly happy with the daily disposables I purchase from these. Can even pay with Paypal if you need to!

Banned

Don't bother with day soft lenses.

The lenses have a small amount of liquid and dry out too quick.

Shiner49;8134146

Yes. Found this site [url]www.daysoftcontactlenses.com[/url] to be … Yes. Found this site [url]www.daysoftcontactlenses.com[/url] to be excellent service and cheap! I have been wearing contact lenses for last 35 years and have to say that I am particularly happy with the daily disposables I purchase from these. Can even pay with Paypal if you need to!

+1

Original Poster

thankyou, id prefer to get monthly ones really, i find dailys to thin and uncomfortable, but thankyou anyway

Banned

tatemze;8134230

thankyou, id prefer to get monthly ones really, i find dailys to thin and … thankyou, id prefer to get monthly ones really, i find dailys to thin and uncomfortable, but thankyou anyway

I love focus dailies they are so easy to use, nice and moist.

I get mine from Tesco.

tatemze;8134230

thankyou, id prefer to get monthly ones really, i find dailys to thin and … thankyou, id prefer to get monthly ones really, i find dailys to thin and uncomfortable, but thankyou anyway

I have worn so many brands of Monthly and Daily lenses for many, many years and by FAR the most comfortable are the Daysoft. I recommended them all the time. For a few quid it's worth giving them a try. xxx

Banned

[URL="www.visiondirect.co.uk"]www.visiondirect.co.uk[/URL]

i used these a few months ago, no problems at all and really easy to order and i saved a few quid to buying normally

Banned

Sheena0104;8134293

I have worn so many brands of Monthly and Daily lenses for many, many … I have worn so many brands of Monthly and Daily lenses for many, many years and by FAR the most comfortable are the Daysoft. I recommended them all the time. For a few quid it's worth giving them a try. xxx

Do you not find the liquid is sparse.

They keep falling out of my eyes :x

Shiner49;8134146

Yes. Found this site [url]www.daysoftcontactlenses.com[/url] to be … Yes. Found this site [url]www.daysoftcontactlenses.com[/url] to be excellent service and cheap! I have been wearing contact lenses for last 35 years and have to say that I am particularly happy with the daily disposables I purchase from these. Can even pay with Paypal if you need to!

+1

used these for a couple of years, no problems at all, cheap and quick delivery :thumbsup:

Wife has used [url]www.postoptics.co.uk[/url] for several years....

daysoft are great, cheapest around and enable me to see perfectly. Highly recommended.

I use ]http//ww…uk/, their prices are reasonable, but the reason i use them is because they don't ask for your opticians details like all the other ones. So you don't have to have the after-care appointments. I know thats not a good thing, but this is useful if you need lenses quickly.

Original Poster

thankyou everyone, iv got a few to go on now, they all seem a similar price i didnt want to just go ahead and get from the first site i found on google as i wouldnt now how reputable they are. thankyou very much

Wherever you go, don't forget Quidco/TCB, lensway are actually quite reliable for that and they pay out £3.75

Original Poster

hdizzle;8134666

Wherever you go, don't forget Quidco/TCB, lensway are actually quite … Wherever you go, don't forget Quidco/TCB, lensway are actually quite reliable for that and they pay out £3.75

ooh, awesome, thankyou
    have repped all btw

Daysoft are great for me, half the price of Boots dailies and no different in quality at all

I use Asda.
    Cheapest i have found and with Free and Fast delivery
    I will check out other sites suggested :thumbsup:

I have used contactlenses.co.uk several times and they are also quite good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions