Groups

Does anyone do a tenth prestige lobby on mw2?

Banned
    tittle says all because 2 mox theres apparently an update which will make it impossible to do. xbox

8 Comments

You guys cry and cry for the game to be longer, Infinity ward has done that by making online play more exciting with the whole prestige thing.....As to why you want to gain 10th prestige, I've no idea...It makes you no better than you currently are...

Original Poster Banned

Sndesouza;8295233

You guys cry and cry for the game to be longer, Infinity ward has done … You guys cry and cry for the game to be longer, Infinity ward has done that by making online play more exciting with the whole prestige thing.....As to why you want to gain 10th prestige, I've no idea...It makes you no better than you currently are...

did i say anywhere i wanted it done

whats being done with the new update? any ideas where i can get details?

it's annoying, i get several messages a day asking me if i want to join a lobby full of tards boosting

dataload;8295415

it's annoying, i get several messages a day asking me if i want to join a … it's annoying, i get several messages a day asking me if i want to join a lobby full of tards boosting

I do not. But I'm glad IW is patching it. Hopefully they clamp down on the glitchers sooner in future (yeah right). Furthermore, they should hurry up and ban the 'tards at the top of the leaderboard with 1299999777665465464654632143213131 etc score.

djdelmar;8295459

did i say you were included in the group of said tards

dataload;8295680

did i say you were included in the group of said tards

did I say anywhere that I wasn't being sarcastic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7161348
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2252
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217

See more discussions