does anyone do internet banking with yorkshire bank???

Found 29th Mar 2011
hi guys
does anyone know which type of funds transfer it is which puts the money in the other persons bank immediatley?? instead of it taking 3-4 days??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

i think its only the big clearing banks that do payments immediatley.
ie barclays,hsbc etc.
Abbey is now huge but take 4 day.

Original Poster

awwwwww ok, thanks, i was just trying to save my friend a trip to the bank to put money into someons account thats all, never mind, thanks

bigwheels

i think its only the big clearing banks that do payments immediatley.ie … i think its only the big clearing banks that do payments immediatley.ie barclays,hsbc etc.Abbey is now huge but take 4 day.

Banned

bigwheels

i think its only the big clearing banks that do payments immediatley.ie … i think its only the big clearing banks that do payments immediatley.ie barclays,hsbc etc.Abbey is now huge but take 4 day.

not anymore

ukpayments.org.uk/fas…ts/

If you are both with Yorkshire Bank it is an immediate payment

Ok your right.
My friend send money from Santander UK plc
But takes 4 days.
Now reading your link i know why.
I will get him to make 2 smaller payments.
Thanks csiman

send me you login details and i will sort it out for you.........

Original Poster

manc80

send me you login details and i will sort it out for you.........

nice try!! lol

AATS

nice try!! lol

no seriously! and I have checked you email and it seems you have been entered into the euro super international bonus lotto extra rollover draw and won! I will transfer your $1,298,084 winnings at the same time.

Original Poster

ill pm u my log in details now!!!........................NOT

manc80

no seriously! and I have checked you email and it seems you have been … no seriously! and I have checked you email and it seems you have been entered into the euro super international bonus lotto extra rollover draw and won! I will transfer your $1,298,084 winnings at the same time.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.22
    2. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G44
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G22
    4. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2638

See more discussions