Groups

Does anyone drive down Trafford Road in Manchester near Salford Quays between 830 and 9am Mon to Fri? Help needed with witnesses

Does anyone drive down Trafford Road in Manchester near Salford Quays between 830 and 9am Mon to Fri? Help needed with witnesses if so.

11 Comments

whats happened?

Original Poster

bossyboots

whats happened?

Appealing for witnesses to an accident (left scene of the accident)

bossyboots

whats happened?

Nosey git! X)

nwressell

Appealing for witnesses to an accident (left scene of the accident)

Also try putting an ad in your local paper - I see that every now and again in our local rag.

deek72

Nosey git! X)

X) lol was it YOU!!!!!

Original Poster

Really? ive not sen an ad for this sort of thing, i may try this on Monday then.

Thanks

bossyboots

Also try putting an ad in your local paper - I see that every now and … Also try putting an ad in your local paper - I see that every now and again in our local rag.

Original Poster

Was a long shot!

Banned

Is this thread in connection with your other thread:-

hotukdeals.com/mis…661

If so good luck!

I do, and have pm'ed you
    Edited by: "heovang" 3rd Oct 2010

Original Poster

Yes it is, cheeky so and so is now comitting fraud, so want to take action just need to find a witness to the accident

DLM

Is this thread in connection with your other … Is this thread in connection with your other thread:-http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/car-accident-help-please-someone-hi/762661If so good luck!

Original Poster

I have replied thanks

heovang

I do, and have pm'ed you

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1941
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764414
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012

See more discussions