Groups

does anyone else...

....bite both ends off a chocolate biccy and use it as a straw to suck tea or coffee through?

54 Comments

No but i want to now lol

:?

confuzzled?!

Yes clubs and penguins are best

No for that I would use a..........straw.

Original Poster

queenlush;6552965

No but i want to now lol

do it! its the best thing ever. the biscuit goes all soft and the choccy starts melting :thumbsup:

how can you suck tea through a biccy? lol

Banned

pink;6552981

This:thumbsup:

Original Poster

pink;6552981

some choccy bars are good too. twix and drifters work really well

Original Poster

loupomm;6552990

try it!

donnaraine;6552988

do it! its the best thing ever. the biscuit goes all soft and the choccy … do it! its the best thing ever. the biscuit goes all soft and the choccy starts melting :thumbsup:

A kitkat would work ya reckon?

Original Poster

queenlush;6552998

A kitkat would work ya reckon?

yeah they work. be prepared for chocolatey fingers though!

Ive done it witha twirl choc bar

donnaraine;6552997

try it!

i dont get how.....lol

i do dip kit kats in tea....but suck like a straw :thinking:

i also dip toast in too :oops:

Banned

loupomm;6552990

Do you want instructions or an explanation of how it works?:?

You put one end in a liquid, like tea or coffee, and the other end in your mouth.

You make sure your lips are tight around the edge of the biscuit so that you create a vacuum and you inhale through your mouth.

Hope that helps:roll:

Original Poster

shosie;6553004

Ive done it witha twirl choc bar

not tried them, i like twirls though :thumbsup:

Ohhhh me me me!! With a tunnocks wafer thingy, mmmm!

loupomm;6552990

I imagine female adult entertainers are good at it.

Original Poster

loupomm;6553006

i dont get how.....loli do dip kit kats in tea....but suck like a straw … i dont get how.....loli do dip kit kats in tea....but suck like a straw :thinking:i also dip toast in too :oops:

bite both ends off a chocolate biscuit, then use as a straw. the tea travels through the biscuit and makes it all soft. then eat the biscuit :-D

thesaint;6553028

I imagine female adult entertainers are good at it.

well see thats me clueless then :-D

donnaraine;6553017

not tried them, i like twirls though :thumbsup:

give it a go, but having air inside, and then no biscuit they fall apart pretty quickly

i also like dipping long strips of galaxy in hot milk.....yum

Original Poster

shosie;6553040

give it a go, but having air inside, and then no biscuit they fall apart … give it a go, but having air inside, and then no biscuit they fall apart pretty quickly

i can imagine. drifters are well yummy when you do this as the caramel goes gooey too

Original Poster

loupomm;6553052

i also like dipping long strips of galaxy in hot milk.....yum

then suck the melted chocolate? yum

forgot to mention your toast comment was just wrong lol

donnaraine;6553074

then suck the melted chocolate? yumforgot to mention your toast comment … then suck the melted chocolate? yumforgot to mention your toast comment was just wrong lol

yeah the choc melts really quick, goes really gooey, n if it drips into the milk - who cares!

donnaraine;6553064

i can imagine. drifters are well yummy when you do this as the caramel … i can imagine. drifters are well yummy when you do this as the caramel goes gooey too

awww might try it with a dirfter havent as of yet

My daughters dip their McDonalds fries in their milkshake before eating them!!!!!

Original Poster

greg_68;6553096

My daughters dip their McDonalds fries in their milkshake before eating … My daughters dip their McDonalds fries in their milkshake before eating them!!!!!

ewwwwwwwwww

greg_68;6553096

My daughters dip their McDonalds fries in their milkshake before eating … My daughters dip their McDonalds fries in their milkshake before eating them!!!!!

my great - nephew done this at mcd's the other week, he was loving it, some old granny was giving his right evils, oh well lol

Yeah, i do it all the time.

pink;6552981

Rockys also work very well and have an advantage of a thick chocolate top compared with Clubs. Caramel Rockys are good as well

And now i want one

Original Poster

holdav;6553128

Yeah, i do it all the time.Rockys also work very well and have an … Yeah, i do it all the time.Rockys also work very well and have an advantage of a thick chocolate top compared with Clubs. Caramel Rockys are good as well And now i want one

i just used a caramel rocky for mine :-D

]http//ww…OJ4
    loupomm;6552990

Original Poster

pink;6553419

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MQZX1nLOJ4

good vid!

although isnt the lad a bit young to have a beard :?

donnaraine;6553618

good vid!although isnt the lad a bit young to have a beard :?

LOL

The action of sucking a beverage through a biscuit straw goes under the name 'slamming' and the verb to slam, notably the 'Tim Tam Slam' from the Australian biscuit bearing that name.

Kitkat Peanut Chunkys are good (although not available at the moment because of that caramel chunky nonsense...)

I don't eat biscuits or drink tea or coffee,so the answers errrrrr nope:-D

Original Poster

deb8z;6553687

I don't eat biscuits or drink tea or coffee,so the answers errrrrr nope:-D

do you drink anything hot? maybe horlicks or hot chocolate? could try a choccy bar with one of those

It also works with a cup of milk, though there is no melting. IMO

I have come to work today with a pack of penguins

donnaraine;6555456

do you drink anything hot? maybe horlicks or hot chocolate? could try a … do you drink anything hot? maybe horlicks or hot chocolate? could try a choccy bar with one of those

I drink hot chocolate but i don't like the sound of dipping a twirl or similar in it and sucking it lol:w00t:

Original Poster

holdav;6561449

It also works with a cup of milk, though there is no melting. IMO I have … It also works with a cup of milk, though there is no melting. IMO I have come to work today with a pack of penguins

remember to share with your work colleagues :thumbsup:

Banned

oph how minging, bet you have to buy your own biccies too - pmsl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814501
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876402
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.513
      4. One for the mathmeticians2539

See more discussions