Found 17th Jul 2010
Make a point of finding a deal on here, then opening a seperate tab/window to visit the relevant site to purchase the items?

Maybe if everyone did this, they would sort the site out quicker.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Supermod

No I do not. If I don't go through Topcashback I use this site.

Why are you trying to do this?

magicjay1986

No I do not. If I don't go through Topcashback I use this site. Why are … No I do not. If I don't go through Topcashback I use this site. Why are you trying to do this?

Yeah very strange!!!! Think he wants us all to stop going through the site to prevent HUKD getting their "clicky commission"

Supermod

bossyboots

Yeah very strange!!!! Think he wants us all to stop going through the … Yeah very strange!!!! Think he wants us all to stop going through the site to prevent HUKD getting their "clicky commission"

I know. I just find it incredibly pathetic that someone would go to the extent of trying to get people to do something like this.

People like the OP are forgetting that the site are trying to do everything that they can to get the site 100% perfect and they aren't just sitting with their feet up and keeping an eye on the money rolling in. OP - if you don't like the site, don't use it. Its that simple.

Anyway, morning Bossy!

Original Poster

magicjay1986

I know. I just find it incredibly pathetic that someone would go to the … I know. I just find it incredibly pathetic that someone would go to the extent of trying to get people to do something like this. People like the OP are forgetting that the site are trying to do everything that they can to get the site 100% perfect and they aren't just sitting with their feet up and keeping an eye on the money rolling in. OP - if you don't like the site, don't use it. Its that simple. Anyway, morning Bossy!

If that is the case, then why is the 'fixes' thread full of things that have not been fixed? also why have there been no new fixes in ages? Yeah that really looks like they are doing everything!

Maybe they would sort it out if they were hit in the wallet. As long as they are still making the money, what incentive have they got to get it right quickly?

Rome wasn't built in a day. Be thankful you have made all these savings in the past with this website. Why be so spiteful?

Banned

Sounds like little d**k syndrome

Banned

wow - such hate from the OP

What a silly billy the op is

Banned

dcx_badass

Why would I waste my time, also misc is a tiny tiny tiny proportion of … Why would I waste my time, also misc is a tiny tiny tiny proportion of people who use the site.Now Online: 10275(9599 Guests / 676 Members)

whats misc got to do with it? oO

Supermod

Oh dear, OP. Not quite the response you were looking for.

I love it when a thread turns sour.

That's pretty rotten.

Banned

its a free site. dont like it dont use it. you sound like a d**k, they havent got a huge budget to sort out all the bugs straight away and it takes time to work out how to fix them. even if it should have been tested i think the response to the major bugs was good. your avi sums you up, an ..

Banned

weird how crap is allowed but not d ick

tough on those whose name is dick lol

Banned

must be d or k then

dork

Banned

another bug in the swear filter then lol

It's always easy to complain when you have no idea how much work goes into websites like these.
I worked as a moderator before and the amount of people who think they know everything better don't even know half of what's really going on.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226656
    2. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769621
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?711

See more discussions