Does anyone else completely loathe Justin fletcher?

Found 13th Mar 2015
I absolutely can't stand him. He's that idiot who plays mr tumble.

He's now got a party album out. The money grabbing *#%*!

Who's your most hated tv personality?
Community Updates
Misc
46 Comments
That Lemon fella, Simon Cowell, anyone affiliated with presenting/judging talent shows when they themselves have no talent...basically I remedy my dislike of these by ignoring them and not watching the shows they appear on.

Also, i don't think you're the kind of audience Mr Tumble caters to.
Banned
Kids love him, and he does a lot of caring and charity work with them. Give the guy a break.

Agree with the Lemon fella above, he's lowest common denominator TV.
Sorry, thought you said Justin Bieber...
Banned
So entertainers aren't allowed to make money, jeez
Musician

Kids love him, and he does a lot of caring and charity work with them. … Kids love him, and he does a lot of caring and charity work with them. Give the guy a break. Agree with the Lemon fella above, he's lowest common denominator TV.

You do realise Keith Lemon is just an act? A terrible one at that I know. So he'll be gone soon hopefully!
I really like Justin and his characters. Really clever and talented. I have a child with learning disabilities and he is spot on with his 'something special' programme.
A smart guy!
how can you not like Mr Tumble oO what the hell is wrong with you
Original Poster
I don't like the guy. I'm not saying he doesn't do good things for people and charities. I just can't stand him.

Why does he have to take on up to 3 characters in one show? Why can't someone else be employed to do the other characters?

I don't like his stupid voices or his stupid face.
Banned
Dantooine

You do realise Keith Lemon is just an act? A terrible one at that I … You do realise Keith Lemon is just an act? A terrible one at that I know. So he'll be gone soon hopefully!

Indeed, we can but hope.
joxeruk2000

I don't like the guy. I'm not saying he doesn't do good things for people … I don't like the guy. I'm not saying he doesn't do good things for people and charities. I just can't stand him. Why does he have to take on up to 3 characters in one show? Why can't someone else be employed to do the other characters?I don't like his stupid voices or his stupid face.

Don't watch him then - just a thought
My two love him, very good at what he does.

I'm sure that there are more suspect children's entertainers out there that you could go after.
Original Poster

Comment

tregs

Don't watch him then - just a thought

I don't actively seek to watch him. The kids watch cartoons and on some channels he has program's on. Obviously I switch over. But now he's on adverts trying to flog a party album. Which I might add someone else narrates. Which is one less character I have to endure.
Original Poster

Comment

Managers

My two love him, very good at what he does.I'm sure that there are more … My two love him, very good at what he does.I'm sure that there are more suspect children's entertainers out there that you could go after.

Like who? Are you referring to such people as Rolf Harris?
I hated him at first but don't mind him now at least he decided to do a show with children with disabilities that's more than many other presenters have done
joxeruk2000

I don't like the guy. I'm not saying he doesn't do good things for people … I don't like the guy. I'm not saying he doesn't do good things for people and charities. I just can't stand him. Why does he have to take on up to 3 characters in one show? Why can't someone else be employed to do the other characters?I don't like his stupid voices or his stupid face.

You obviously aren't familar with character acting. It's quite commonplace for one person to play multiple people.

I don't see the harm he is doing and besides he isn't aimed at you unless you are toddler or have special needs........oh...... (_;)
Edited by: "g8spur" 13th Mar 2015
Musician

Indeed, we can but hope.

I don't get this logic. You don't like him so instead of just ignoring him and moving on you are so high in self importance you want him removed off tv just to make you happy?

It's a pretty crappy world out there and if even only few people can shut their door, watch him and enjoy themselves whilst forgetting temporarily about whatever crap is going on in their lives, then surely it's a good thing?

Original Poster

Comment

g8spur

You obviously aren't familar with character acting. It's quite … You obviously aren't familar with character acting. It's quite commonplace for one person to play multiple people.I don't see the harm he is doing and besides he isn't aimed at you unless you are toddler or have special needs........oh......

Is that your attempt at humour? Making fun of special needs. That's low.

People with special needs don't need to solely watch Justin fletcher's shows. They have the right of choice to watch and like what they want to.

I don't like the guy and that's my opinion.
Richard Hammond immediately springs to mind.

He is just an annoying little twerp.
Original Poster

Comment

g8spur

I don't get this logic. You don't like him so instead of just ignoring … I don't get this logic. You don't like him so instead of just ignoring him and moving on you are so high in self importance you want him removed off tv just to make you happy? It's a pretty crappy world out there and if even only few people can shut their door, watch him and enjoy themselves whilst forgetting temporarily about whatever crap is going on in their lives, then surely it's a good thing?

Nobody attacks the lemon. Lol

I think Keith lemons character is funny. And Leigh Francis is decent guy. Sure he does his share of charity work.
Justin Fletcher = 3 Baftas and an MBE for his work in childrens broadcasting and voluntary sector. Yes he's annoying but he does what he does for children. His dad was a song writer for the likes of Elvis and Ray Charles. Googled him one day as he seemed to be in everything including Thomas the tank Oh and have to say Adrian Chiles gets under my skin
Original Poster
That's cheered me up there are plenty on twitter who don't care for him.

One disgruntled parent was complaining about the cost of watching him live. £25+

Told you he was a money grabber. Lol
Original Poster
I can't stand the pretentious p*icks on egg heads either. I boycott that show.
Has he been investigated by Operation Yewtree yet ?

Just wondered like.
g8spur

I don't get this logic. You don't like him so instead of just ignoring … I don't get this logic. You don't like him so instead of just ignoring him and moving on you are so high in self importance you want him removed off tv just to make you happy? It's a pretty crappy world out there and if even only few people can shut their door, watch him and enjoy themselves whilst forgetting temporarily about whatever crap is going on in their lives, then surely it's a good thing?

Some users here don't follow any kind of logic.
joxeruk2000

That's cheered me up there are plenty on twitter who don't care for him. … That's cheered me up there are plenty on twitter who don't care for him. One disgruntled parent was complaining about the cost of watching him live. £25+Told you he was a money grabber. Lol

Yeah fancy wanting to get paid for working, what a commie!
joxeruk2000

I can't stand the pretentious p*icks on egg heads either. I boycott that … I can't stand the pretentious p*icks on egg heads either. I boycott that show.

Oh god it gets worse.

The show is called EGGHEADS..... Yet you are surprised they are pretentious....

"Egghead is an anti-intellectual epithet used to refer to intellectuals or people considered too out-of-touch with ordinary people and too lacking in realism, common sense, virility, etc. on account of their intellectual interests"

Here's a free one to help you out with your choice of tv in the future, if you don't like Geordies I'd avoid Geordie Shore.
I've told this story before but;

The rest of the Cbeebies cast aren't fans of him either. A full scale brown noser, always first in line for any corporate work that comes through the door. Has on more than one occasion bad mouthed the others in an attempt to get more work. They all think he's a ****.
SuffolkLad222

I really like Justin and his characters. Really clever and talented. I … I really like Justin and his characters. Really clever and talented. I have a child with learning disabilities and he is spot on with his 'something special' programme. A smart guy!

Could not agree more my Autistic child loves Mr Tumble.
Biker Jeff

Has he been investigated by Operation Yewtree yet ?Just wondered like.

There's going become a point when no one is prepared to work with children because of small-minded comments like that.
Musician

Kids love him, and he does a lot of caring and charity work with them. … Kids love him, and he does a lot of caring and charity work with them. Give the guy a break. Agree with the Lemon fella above, he's lowest common denominator TV.

I have Mr Tumble in the works sweepstakes as the next Jimmy Saville oO
SuffolkLad222

There's going become a point when no one is prepared to work with … There's going become a point when no one is prepared to work with children because of small-minded comments like that.

And we have a winner...... well done, I wondered who would be the first.
Banned
WheresMeNuts

I have Mr Tumble in the works sweepstakes as the next Jimmy Saville oO

Funny, but wrong on so many levels.
Krooner

I've told this story before but;The rest of the Cbeebies cast aren't fans … I've told this story before but;The rest of the Cbeebies cast aren't fans of him either. A full scale brown noser, always first in line for any corporate work that comes through the door. Has on more than one occasion bad mouthed the others in an attempt to get more work. They all think he's a ****.

Normal behaviour; less-successful people often dislike the successful. As for bad-mouthing, his colleagues are blatantly bad-mouthing him if your comment is correct.
Biker Jeff

And we have a winner...... well done, I wondered who would be the first.

The winner clearly isn't the type of person that prefers to make cheap quips than safeguard our children's welfare! Caring for children isn't just about keeping dodgy people away from them, it's also (more so) about ensuring they have the right structure and activities in place to develop them. It's a reality that fewer adults are getting into child development careers / voluntary work because of the risk to their reputation due to comments such as yours. If that pleases you - well done!
Edited by: "SuffolkLad222" 13th Mar 2015
Banned
g8spur

Well Dantooine was asked by the OP which tv personality they hate. Obviously if they hate someone they would prefer not to see them spammed on tv. It's really not difficult to understand. LOL
SuffolkLad222

?

baited
Alfonse

baited

At the expense of besmirching someone's (most likely) good character? Brilliant!
Musician

Funny, but wrong on so many levels.

I would not trust him with a dog never mind a child.He get's a little close for my liking.
SuffolkLad222

At the expense of besmirching someone's (most likely) good character? … At the expense of besmirching someone's (most likely) good character? Brilliant!

Guffaw..... that's even funnier than your previous post.
SuffolkLad222

At the expense of besmirching someone's (most likely) good character? … At the expense of besmirching someone's (most likely) good character? Brilliant!

i know sad
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions