Does anyone else find it absolutely hilarious when scalpers fail?

Posted 24th SepEdited by:"JohnnyRoller"
I’ve just been looking on eBay at all the people trying to get rid of their Zelda Links Awakening “Limited Edition”... They’re that desperate to shift them ASAP, that they are fighting to lower prices to sub £80. Which means they are effectively losing money and have the potential to be scammed.

A perfect example of a idea going badly wrong, even CeX are offering rubbish money for them as they knew they were produced by the bucketload.

The best thing is they’re even back in stock on the UK Nintendo store, including the so called “rare” amiibo
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
I find it funny unless it's me scalping.
I would rather give my money to charity than hand over my hard earned money to a scalper!
I remember this guy getting stuck with £29,300 worth of £100 coins

google.co.uk/amp…tml

38533415-SuSgy.jpg

His greed got them pulled as legal tender and they have lost their value quite a lot
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 24th Sep
myusernamehasgone23424/09/2019 09:50

I remember this guy getting stuck with £29,300 worth of £100 c …I remember this guy getting stuck with £29,300 worth of £100 coinshttps://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-3390519/amp/I-buy-Royal-Mint-commemorative-coins-bulk-credit-card-gain-airmiles-cash-bank-s-refusing-accept-them.html[Image] His greed got them pulled as legal tender and they have lost their value quite a lot

Wow I would never buy those and I've seen deals posted on collective coins. Sneaky of them to send letters out to banks after selling them. On another note this is good news for debtors, they can buy them off eBay for discount including other coins and pay off their debts lol.
deleted1410297
speaking of scalping, i regret selling my 20th anniversary ps4 controller for £50. I see them going for £150+!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants