Does anyone else hate the 'word' LINKY...it's LINK!

Found 25th Aug 2009
Having a bad day today but I'm getting fed up with people posting links with the title 'linky' instead of link...arghhh...I thought this was site for grown ups (or nearly grown ups) not for people that speak like 2 year old kiddy widdys!!!!!

Rant over!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Someone can't use proper grammar or punctuation..

...what about 'clicky link' :?

Do you feel better now?

chompy?

No need for a little paddy waddy though, is there? :viking:

There's a description about the etymology of the word at urban dictionary..................... ]linky..................

Sorry, couldn't resist

Banned

h4tey ?

Good point chunk

its only because you have to use a word containing 5 or more letters as a link......y

im so glad someone has brought a dictionary.

is arghhh a word?

One word that make me mad is ...........................Belly its just so wrong and living up in the Midlands imagine it said with a Brummie accent:x

Its better than 'linkety link'

mikebike;6114023

One word that make me mad is ...........................Belly its just so … One word that make me mad is ...........................Belly its just so wrong and living up in the Midlands imagine it said with a Brummie accent:x

whats wrong with the brummie accent :?

mikebike;6114023

One word that make me mad is ...........................Belly its just so … One word that make me mad is ...........................Belly its just so wrong and living up in the Midlands imagine it said with a Brummie accent:x

what about flannel....... oh and flange? :lol: flange makes me lol

4lyons09;6114037

Nothing at all in the correct context just the word Belly said in the accent is even worse for some strange reason:?

mikebike;6114071

Nothing at all in the correct context just the word Belly said in the … Nothing at all in the correct context just the word Belly said in the accent is even worse for some strange reason:?

I see what your saying those with a more prominent accent
Luckily mine isn't too bad :whistling:

Flodd;6114003

Good point chunk

Beat me to it :w00t:

4lyons09;6114037

It's from Birmingham !! :w00t:
Coventry accent is far better :w00t:

Original Poster

I also don't like the word tummy...think im a bit weird though.

Flodd;6114003

Good point chunk

Oh damn you beat me to it

Original Poster

t0mm;6113954

Someone can't use proper grammar or punctuation..

I deffo can't, I'm dyslexic and also have a bad habit of typing the way I text, well unless it's a work thing lol!

Original Poster

fireheaven;6114186

Oh damn you beat me to it

Both chunk and chunky are real words!! Linky is like winky...for two year olds lol!!

chunky;6114190

I deffo can't, I'm dyslexic and also have a bad habit of typing the way I … I deffo can't, I'm dyslexic and also have a bad habit of typing the way I text, well unless it's a work thing lol!

"Dyslexia" is an anagram of "daily sex" - surely no accident?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?24
    2. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.311
    3. Christmas presents613
    4. Mobile phone advice79

See more discussions