Posted 16 March 2022

Does anyone else have current issues with the Hermes/evri website?

A friend who is not very technical managed to book a collection of a parcel he had bought on Ebay, the driver refused to collect it due to lack of a label.
After a google i managed to find a page to reschedule but it doesn't not recognise the parcel ref number with regards to any of the cross reference details, thinking maybe this is a tech issue but have tried different web browsers etc.
The website is not showing the order under his account and there does not appear to be anyway to contact a human to reschedule the collection, worst site i have ever found for sending a user round in circles the "mock" chat feature is especially annoying as it just repeats what we know after entering the reference number.
Any ideas?
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Not got much advise, they are a nightmare if anything goes wrong in the process. The code should be 6 letters followed by 10 numbers E.g K00IHA0097703991.
    There is a number you can ring if you are willing to hold for long enough 0330 808 5456. Don’t know if it still works.
    Good luck
    I printed my first EVRi label Monday evening, it did take a while, you need to download it as a pdf file open it, then print it. Mind you, I was already frustrated after having had trouble logging-in to website with a change of format.
    Your friend should have recieved an email with the tracking number and a link (button) to down load the pdf label, check the junk mail folder if it can't be found in the inbox. Don't know if that helps, thats all I can offer. Good luck.
    They are awful I have emailed 3 times and tried to phone but my tracking number is wrong apparently however it’s fine when put it in on the website to track
    nope, but thats only because i avoid any vendors that use them now.

once bitten....
    It would be good if this awful company were to cease trading completely. Nothing but problems with them. Parcels always being delayed at the last minute, quite often never delivered. Spoke to Evri courier about late delivery. He said he wasn't surprised because of massive pile of undelivered items at local depot. If ordering anything, best to ask if delivery will be by Evri, if so best not to order from them.
    It's not related to your particular issue, but when my wife was sorting out a collection at the local shop, the website said there was no collection points within 20 miles. This is despite the local co-op still taking collections and being two minutes down the road...
    It might be less trouble to start again. There was a way to cancel a label yourself. If not, try the chat bot.
    I'd go for the drop off service if possible, you can even print a label at certain ones.
    Good luck.
    Author
    Timbonagasaki16/03/2022 23:00

It might be less trouble to start again. There was a way to cancel a label …It might be less trouble to start again. There was a way to cancel a label yourself. If not, try the chat bot. I'd go for the drop off service if possible, you can even print a label at certain ones.Good luck.

yeah the courier refused to take the parcel due to no label as ebay wouldn't allow him to send the pdf label via it's messaging system and the delay meant the guy with the parcel didn't have it before the collection.
    The problem is two fold

1 to cancel or re-book you need the "order" present in the account section on the website and it isn't there
    2 all the automated help ends at the same point, "find the order" in your account orders page.....
    Author
    kirsty.johnson22/03/2022 08:44

They are awful I have emailed 3 times and tried to phone but my tracking …They are awful I have emailed 3 times and tried to phone but my tracking number is wrong apparently however it’s fine when put it in on the website to track

yeah he got that too, can track it but not showing in account where you need to rebook the collection, as it was the courier did return a few days later(must have been in the area) and all went well eventually lol
    I've been having issues too, and it's been with both tracking and getting my order from America. The shop didn't have it and the tracking hadn't been updated, so I'm starting to hate Evri now for all this as their site is very unhelpful.
's avatar