Does anyone else play online Roulette?

Banned 20 replies
Found 30th Mar 2009
I've recently started playing roulette after winning around £150 on the ferry coming back from Amsterdam.

In the past 2 days I have made £502.50 profit from playing roulette. Maybe its beginners luck, but should I continue or quit whilst I'm ahead?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

id quit as you could lose a hell lot more

You KNOW the answer to that!

I've got mates that got into it badly n 1 even had to sell his house!!!

Quit while ur ahead m8 n go book a holiday or something with the $'s

All On Black.

Not for us to say but only bet with what you can afford to lose.

On line gambling is very addictive and never feels like you are playing with real money.

Well done but be careful. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

mhh1981;4777231

All On Black.

I usually go for the red option lol.

Original Poster Banned

magough;4777229

You KNOW the answer to that!I've got mates that got into it badly n 1 … You KNOW the answer to that!I've got mates that got into it badly n 1 even had to sell his house!!!Quit while ur ahead m8 n go book a holiday or something with the $'s

It's paying off my student debts atm. I am £700 overdrawn, not down to a lavish lifestyle, but for getting bummed out of £1400 on a site similar to ebay!!

davidhurn;4777243

It's paying off my student debts atm. I am £700 overdrawn, not down to a … It's paying off my student debts atm. I am £700 overdrawn, not down to a lavish lifestyle, but for getting bummed out of £1400 on a site similar to ebay!!

Key words ATM. That could very quickly change and then you would be chasing it and in the long run end up in more debt.

Original Poster Banned

smithyp1;4777275

Key words ATM. That could very quickly change and then you would be … Key words ATM. That could very quickly change and then you would be chasing it and in the long run end up in more debt.

Some good advice, I'll put a limit on my deposits even though I only ever deposit £30 max a time!!

if you desperately need the money, I'd quit. If you're just doing it for fun then I'll only bet your profit. Takes a lot of willpower to quit though...

I bet he doesn't listen.

[SIZE=5]QUIT[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=7]NOW[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

mhh1981;4777295

if you desperately need the money, I'd quit. If you're just doing it for … if you desperately need the money, I'd quit. If you're just doing it for fun then I'll only bet your profit. Takes a lot of willpower to quit though...

That's all I've been doing thus far. Building up profits and then using those and those only.

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;4777306

I bet he doesn't listen.

I'm not stupid enough to blow such an amount!

davidhurn;4777294

Some good advice, I'll put a limit on my deposits even though I only ever … Some good advice, I'll put a limit on my deposits even though I only ever deposit £30 max a time!!

It's great fun and feels like a good game at the time but you really need a strong head.

It would be interesting for you to post in a week or two's time and tell us what you decided to do.

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;4777317

[SIZE=5]QUIT[/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=7]NOW[/SIZE]

Thanks for the advice!

Original Poster Banned

smithyp1;4777343

It's great fun and feels like a good game at the time but you really need … It's great fun and feels like a good game at the time but you really need a strong head.It would be interesting for you to post in a week or two's time and tell us what you decided to do.

Will do Smithy!!

davidhurn;4777341

I'm not stupid enough to blow such an amount!

what amount I never said anything about an amount what I said was a joke

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;4777409

what amount I never said anything about an amount what I said was a joke … what amount I never said anything about an amount what I said was a joke

No worries, didnt mean to come across as abrupt. I would only gamble with what I can lose to afford, no matter how tempting it is too whack £200 on red and hope for a double up!!

Np Just remember the only people that really win in the end are the operators.

snowtiger;4777317

[SIZE=5]QUIT[/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ffffff].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=7]NOW[/SIZE]

+1 NOW ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions