Groups

does anyone fancy doing my assignment for me???

Its getting me down

28 Comments

Er no

How much though?

got my own

whats it in?

ill swap you?....I have thought of posting it on here and seeing what answers people some up with :P

Original Poster

addyliver;4992098

got my own

Poor you, what you doing?

ClarityofMind;4992104

whats it in?

huh?
    Oh sorry, got you. how speaking and listening can promote reading. Exciting!
    lil_tiger;4992111

ill swap you?....I have thought of posting it on here and seeing what … ill swap you?....I have thought of posting it on here and seeing what answers people some up with :P

Lol, sounds like a laugh. Probably end up being a disaster! :w00t:

lil_tiger;4992111

ill swap you?....I have thought of posting it on here and seeing what … ill swap you?....I have thought of posting it on here and seeing what answers people some up with :P

You know what will happen don't you

Show me the money!

Latinosharkey;4992132

Oh sorry, got you. how speaking and listening can promote reading.

It sounds interesting actually. Communication, Language and Literacy. CLL in the EYFS.

What are you studying for, at what level?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4992194

It sounds interesting actually. Communication, Language and Literacy. CLL … It sounds interesting actually. Communication, Language and Literacy. CLL in the EYFS.What are you studying for, at what level?

Training to get my degree in teaching.

I know i can do it, just getting to be a long day.

Latinosharkey;4992227

Training to get my degree in teaching.I know i can do it, just getting to … Training to get my degree in teaching.I know i can do it, just getting to be a long day.

yes, i just got a 6 months extension to finish my last lot of tripe...training i mean

Good luck with it.. it'll be fine x x x

i did a similar essay for my PGCE. don't ask me to dig it out, it was so long back it was written on an electric typewritter - it was state of the art then.

these theories are all very well until you have a daughter like mine who doesn't listen, then it doesn't matter what wonderful resources you expose her to.

Original Poster

blackpeppa;4992279

i did a similar essay for my PGCE. don't ask me to dig it out, it was so … i did a similar essay for my PGCE. don't ask me to dig it out, it was so long back it was written on an electric typewritter - it was state of the art then.these theories are all very well until you have a daughter like mine who doesn't listen, then it doesn't matter what wonderful resources you expose her to.

Its not always direct listening thats helps a child, alot of the time it can be background talk and stories. Sorry thats what i just read. lol

Sorry i am going mad :?

i have some maths to do and its soo hard and if i fail this assignment i fail the course i have been on for 2 years! im willing to pay money if someone can do it correctly but are there any sites that can do it?

Could dig out a copy of a quite brilliant answer by a 3rd year uni student to a similar assignment question. But I won't of course! Good luck with it - :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;4992427

Could dig out a copy of a quite brilliant answer by a 3rd year uni … Could dig out a copy of a quite brilliant answer by a 3rd year uni student to a similar assignment question. But I won't of course! Good luck with it - :thumbsup:

fair enough lol. :thinking:

kiwinator;4992377

i have some maths to do and its soo hard and if i fail this assignment i … i have some maths to do and its soo hard and if i fail this assignment i fail the course i have been on for 2 years! im willing to pay money if someone can do it correctly but are there any sites that can do it?

If you're desperate for an excuse....

en.wikipedia.org/wik…lia

I'll do the assignment as long as I dont have to write anything. :thumbsup:

Banned

I'm in the middle of doing a Drama hand in for tomorrow, scrapbook with 1000word evaluation, 2000 word assignment. In at 2pm tomorrow. Not started the assignment yet...plenty o time!

lol i got given an administrative law assignment today....know nothing about the subject...and its due in on thursday!!!!! I bet your all so jealous aren't you!!!! cmon...admit it!

lil_tiger;4992543

lol i got given an administrative law assignment today....know nothing … lol i got given an administrative law assignment today....know nothing about the subject...and its due in on thursday!!!!! I bet your all so jealous aren't you!!!! cmon...admit it!

law was the one thing i always hated studying lol

I was so glad to leave it behind after A level

ClarityofMind;4992588

law was the one thing i always hated studying lolI was so glad to leave … law was the one thing i always hated studying lolI was so glad to leave it behind after A level

I daft enough to be doing a degree in it though! dont even wat to use it after....a good waste of 20k

lil_tiger;4992859

I daft enough to be doing a degree in it though! dont even wat to use it … I daft enough to be doing a degree in it though! dont even wat to use it after....a good waste of 20k

good luck with it and the thursday essay

lil_tiger;4992543

lol i got given an administrative law assignment today....know nothing … lol i got given an administrative law assignment today....know nothing about the subject...and its due in on thursday!!!!! I bet your all so jealous aren't you!!!! cmon...admit it!

jealous? not really im doing a law degree as well...i have 5 more exams in the next 3 weeks! already had one yesterday!

ClarityofMind;4992588

law was the one thing i always hated studying lolI was so glad to leave … law was the one thing i always hated studying lolI was so glad to leave it behind after A level

i was never silly enough to take law at a level...instead took eng. lang., physics, maths, history and general studies all for 2 years! :w00t:

But doing law now at degree :whistling:

awoodhall2003;4992938

i was never silly enough to take law at a level...instead took eng. … i was never silly enough to take law at a level...instead took eng. lang., physics, maths, history and general studies all for 2 years! :w00t:But doing law now at degree :whistling:

lol, you are a glutton for punishment!!

awoodhall2003;4992928

jealous? not really im doing a law degree as well...i have 5 more exams … jealous? not really im doing a law degree as well...i have 5 more exams in the next 3 weeks! already had one yesterday!

lol ok game on...dissertation in on monday, another assignment in today, picked up a coursework today thats due in thursday, assignment due in friday....exam on the 6th, then i get a break til 26th (i think) for my final ever exam....and not even jokin lol

ClarityofMind;4992986

lol, you are a glutton for punishment!!

Yeah undoubtedly! But i dont liek doing things in halves...or taking an easy route!

lil_tiger;4993152

lol ok game on...dissertation in on monday, another assignment in today, … lol ok game on...dissertation in on monday, another assignment in today, picked up a coursework today thats due in thursday, assignment due in friday....exam on the 6th, then i get a break til 26th (i think) for my final ever exam....and not even jokin lol

Ah third year? Im on my second!

awoodhall2003;4993486

Yeah undoubtedly! But i dont liek doing things in halves...or taking an … Yeah undoubtedly! But i dont liek doing things in halves...or taking an easy route!Ah third year? Im on my second!

yeah third year.....about time as well...cant wait to (hopefully) graduate!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944505
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767336
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2135

See more discussions