Groups

Does anyone find spending too much time on here is emptying their wallets/purses very quickly?

I started on here to find a few deals and now am a little addicted but the problem is I now have no more money for this month !!

Anyone else have hotukdealaddiction?

11 Comments

Yea your on here to save money but really were all spending more than we should..

defeats the object

no but i have enough shower gel to float the queen mary lol cost me next to nothing...just buy the silly deals and things you really need and it will save you £s

Most of the stuff i buy through here i wouldn't have planned in the first place
    I have a drawer of freebies that i will probably never use too lol

I had to buy a chest of drawers for additional storage of items I purchased, family and friends use it as a collection point when they forget someone's birthday present etc. Im so ashamed,:oops: but must admit I am very good at justifying everything I buy. Gone are the days when I would start xmas shopping in November started in January this year!

yeah used to be like that but learned to be more disciplined now not to buy things i dont need

fairyworks;6917432

I had to buy a chest of drawers for additional storage of items I … I had to buy a chest of drawers for additional storage of items I purchased, family and friends use it as a collection point when they forget someone's birthday present etc. Im so ashamed,:oops: but must admit I am very good at justifying everything I buy. Gone are the days when I would start xmas shopping in November started in January this year!

yep same here but you cant give the things as presents to people who get them off you can you? i seem to always do that and shoot myself in the foot.

plumberman01;6917567

yep same here but you cant give the things as presents to people who get … yep same here but you cant give the things as presents to people who get them off you can you? i seem to always do that and shoot myself in the foot.

what I find is that family and friends get the most bizarre mix of presents from me. Afraid I'm getting a bit of a reputation for "interesting" shall we say, presents lol

im always buying stuff that has been posted on here and virtually all are items i dont really need, but feel i cant miss out on as its a great deal!

So im not syre whether i love this site or hate it!

I went for literally months with nothing appealing to me, but recently I have bought a lot of stuff through HUKD

I'm awful at this time of year You arent alone!!

I dont do shopping its a womans job ;-):whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions