Does anyone has a spare Kellogg's Grown ups go free code to share?

Found 13th Apr
Hi all! I don't live in the UK to buy a box of cereal myself but I am soon visiting London (18 April) and I would like to use a code to buy tickets to the aquarium for me and my boyfriend. I would highly appreciate it if someone could share a code with me. Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Buy a box when you arrive in the uk or buy a code from ebay.
webtrawler1 h, 47 m ago

Buy a box when you arrive in the uk or buy a code from ebay.

Rude much?
Im sure I have a code il have a look and let you know
Thank you! I will be very grateful. I want to purchase the tickets in advance this is why I amasking. I don’t mind buying a box of cereal and I am more than happy to reimburse the price of the cereal for thecode.
Edited by: "mehrox" 13th Apr
I’m not sure the codes in the box work online I’m sure when I have read the description before it is for purchase on the day but I might be wrong this may have changed
mehrox28 m ago

Thank you! I will be very grateful. I want to purchase the tickets in …Thank you! I will be very grateful. I want to purchase the tickets in advance this is why I amasking. I don’t mind buying a box of cereal and I am more than happy to reimburse the price of the cereal for thecode.

Hi there Iv got two on two cereal boxes but it says “cannot be used for online or advanced bookings” sorry if you was local would have let you collect it, sorry couldn’t help Hun best thing to do is when u come uk buy a box u can always leave cereal packet closed at take back with you, and it’s worth it because it’s a decent saving xx
Queen_Bee19939 h, 8 m ago

Hi there Iv got two on two cereal boxes but it says “cannot be used for o …Hi there Iv got two on two cereal boxes but it says “cannot be used for online or advanced bookings” sorry if you was local would have let you collect it, sorry couldn’t help Hun best thing to do is when u come uk buy a box u can always leave cereal packet closed at take back with you, and it’s worth it because it’s a decent saving xx

Thank you for the information. I saw that the code can be used online here: grownupsgofree.kelloggs.co.uk/
I don’t know why would they change that but I guess I will buy one box when I get there. As you said itis definately worth it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants