Does anyone has any extra HPI check?

Found 15th Nov 2017
Hi All,

Would anyone be kind enough to do a HPI check for me on hpicheck.com/? I know some people buy extra or get free HPI checks.

Please let me know if anyone has any so that I can save £10.

Thank you again
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments
You can get a check for £2.50

However, as freebies, try cazana.com/uk and gov.uk/che…oryIf you create an account (free) on cazana it pulls in details of mot and ownership changes.
Use totalcarcheck. I use them quite often.
Also the hpi check site is charging £25 not £10 as you have stated. The same check on total car check is £9.
Edited by: "refix" 15th Nov 2017
some of the 'ask' threads on here are just people looking for freebies

sad
Original Poster
adamspencer9557 m ago

some of the 'ask' threads on here are just people looking for freebiessad

Is there any harm in asking something which won't be useful to someone else? I am not asking which is unreasonable....just thought to check if someone has any extra hpi check available as that might help me which is unwanted for someone else.
ab71315 m ago

Is there any harm in asking something which won't be useful to someone …Is there any harm in asking something which won't be useful to someone else? I am not asking which is unreasonable....just thought to check if someone has any extra hpi check available as that might help me which is unwanted for someone else.

you are asking for a free HPI in this thread and a £10 Amazon voucher in another thread

looks like you're taking a lot more from the site than you are contributing
Original Poster
adamspencer955 h, 34 m ago

you are asking for a free HPI in this thread and a £10 Amazon voucher in …you are asking for a free HPI in this thread and a £10 Amazon voucher in another threadlooks like you're taking a lot more from the site than you are contributing

My apology to "ask". I guess when the group name is " ask"....we can ask right? Moreover, my thread was approved from moderator and moderator seems to be OK with it. Regarding amazon £10 voucher .....again its similar....asking for "unwanted". If you are in this website...I am sure you are looking for something too for urself.....yes if I find any deals....I am more than happy to help the hukd community too
Original Poster
refix7 h, 11 m ago

Use totalcarcheck. I use them quite often.Also the hpi check site is …Use totalcarcheck. I use them quite often.Also the hpi check site is charging £25 not £10 as you have stated. The same check on total car check is £9.

If you do hpicheck via GUMTree then it costa you £9.99 and it does the check on hpicheck.co.UK.
ab7132 h, 11 m ago

If you do hpicheck via GUMTree then it costa you £9.99 and it does the …If you do hpicheck via GUMTree then it costa you £9.99 and it does the check on hpicheck.co.UK.

Gumtree is offering the hpi for £10 which is the basic check. Basic checks rubbish as they only half a check. You need the full check to check for finance. Again the hpi check is £25 for a full check and total car check is £9 for the same check. Its good to read and research otherwise you will ending paying for a basic check then a full check.
hpicheck.com/pro…ion
32446468-aFZa8.jpg
Edited by: "refix" 16th Nov 2017
Original Poster
adamspencer9515th Nov

you are asking for a free HPI in this thread and a £10 Amazon voucher in …you are asking for a free HPI in this thread and a £10 Amazon voucher in another threadlooks like you're taking a lot more from the site than you are contributing

Posted my first deal. I hope you won't question me again
Original Poster
Anyone would like to help?
Original Poster
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants