Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone has experience with sellers like bargainwarehouse2013 and freddiegeorge66. Are the items that they sell as 'For parts or not working\untested' any good.

Both of them have 98.8% feedback but need some first hand feedback from fellow HUKD members.

ebay.co.uk/usr…754

ebay.co.uk/usr…754

6 Comments

I have used, bargainwarehouse I bought a double pram for a great price. It was perfect, brand new, in the box with instructions. Delivered pretty quickly too. I would buy from them again.

A lot of the time they are just trying to turn over stuff quickly for a small profit but dont want the hassle of dealing with returns so putting
    For parts or not working\untested saves them the hassle. You are still taking a risk expecting the item to work.

Personally i wouldn't buy but then again theres a good chance for a bargain.

can always send the item back though.

Bought a few things recently that had issues and used Google/YouTube to resolve. Worth the hassle for the savings IMO

Bought tons from them. Some of it worked, and was in decent order, some of it needed fixing, which was relatively easily done. It's a gamble, but often the savings are worth it.

I wonder what happened to these guys? They dropped of the radar citing 'issues with eBay' a few months back, but never returned.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version.12
      2. Tumble Dryer request22
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 833
      4. Car MOT22

See more discussions