Groups

Does anyone have

A spare MK II alloy for a ford mondeo (v reg) going spare? can pick up around the warrington area just aslong as we dont have to go on the motorway as we only got a spare on lol.

dont mind paying a little for it aswell, just need a new one so me and my mate can go wales over easter, otherwise we cant. even to just lend it for a week if you could lol. PLEASe

13 Comments

try a local scrap yard

Original Poster

ding;4693071

try a local scrap yard

Been to have a look, no luck, told him i'd ask on here for him

how about this place in widnes ]Bold Street Car Dismantlers give them a ring they are quite an organised breakers and they have most parts on the shelf

Funnily enough dean we got a set of 4 in the garage......

£23,000 each tho.

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;4693193

Funnily enough dean we got a set of 4 in the garage......£23,000 each tho.

Get a job u lazy bum

Original Poster

just rang that widnes place, he sed, ill ring u back in ten mins and have a look, then hung up! cheek on that lmao

dean3988;4693202

Get a job u lazy bum

I have a job...

dean3988;4693242

just rang that widnes place, he sed, ill ring u back in ten mins and have … just rang that widnes place, he sed, ill ring u back in ten mins and have a look, then hung up! cheek on that lmao

places like that tend to employ the nuckle dragging grease monkeys, not known for their people skills

Original Poster

ding;4693267

places like that tend to employ the nuckle dragging grease monkeys, not … places like that tend to employ the nuckle dragging grease monkeys, not known for their people skills

True True lmao, he's not gonna be happy when i ask him for a wheel aswell, i just said a bumper lol.

My mate revesed into a no entry sign, fast. Blew his tire, cracked his bumper in half and put a nice dent in his boot lol

Have you tried asking on your local freecycle group?

dean3988;4693296

True True lmao, he's not gonna be happy when i ask him for a wheel … True True lmao, he's not gonna be happy when i ask him for a wheel aswell, i just said a bumper lol.My mate revesed into a no entry sign, fast. Blew his tire, cracked his bumper in half and put a nice dent in his boot lol

cant you just get a part worn tyre on his old rim (£15-£20) or has he damaged the wheel

Original Poster

ding;4693323

cant you just get a part worn tyre on his old rim (£15-£20) or has he d … cant you just get a part worn tyre on his old rim (£15-£20) or has he damaged the wheel

He's put a good dent in it, so he's tryin to find a new one

Banned

insurance? wont they cover things like this, how much did the new sign cost him?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767381
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      3. 5am gym crew20131
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions