Does anyone have a 10% off B&Q voucher they aren’t going to use?

Found 26th Jan
Hi, I’m looking for a 10% off voucher for B&Q. Does anybody have one going spare. I’ve joined the B&Q club, do they ever email vouchers once joined?

Many Thanks😘
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
No, I never get emailed any discount vouchers. Been a members for a few years now and perhaps get an email from them 2-3 times a year advising of a promotion on say laminate flooring or it’s time to buy a new kitchen, here’s a few ideas etc...
if you don’t need the items delivered you could always go with someone over 50 on a Wednesday and use their Diamond club card to get 10% off.
I don’t think they do discount codes or vouchers.
Tell us what you’re thinking of buying and the price and someone on here might be able to find a better price for you
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 26th Jan
I get discounts all the time from them. You tend to get them when you spend as an incentive to spend again. They don't tend to send them out before you spend. Only got a £2 off £10 spend at the moment though.
That’s probably why I don’t get them then
Any family members pensioners
diy.com/ban…lub
Original Poster
I could possibly get my dad to sign up for the diamond membership & go in on a Wednesday, they aren’t too spammy are they? I’m wanting to purchase a mitre saw Dewalt DWS778 240v, I can get it for £388 elsewhere compared to B&Q £420 but nowhere local to myself in the Bournemouth/Southampton area. I would rather pick it up myself, so if any probs can take it back easily & less risk of a dodgy courier knocking it out of alignment. Thanks for the help all.
MarkLine35 m ago

I could possibly get my dad to sign up for the diamond membership & go in …I could possibly get my dad to sign up for the diamond membership & go in on a Wednesday, they aren’t too spammy are they? I’m wanting to purchase a mitre saw Dewalt DWS778 240v, I can get it for £388 elsewhere compared to B&Q £420 but nowhere local to myself in the Bournemouth/Southampton area. I would rather pick it up myself, so if any probs can take it back easily & less risk of a dodgy courier knocking it out of alignment. Thanks for the help all.

My £2 isn't really go that far then. They do occasionally do 10% discount codes which they email you but I couldn't tell you if it is at a specific time of year
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell3 m ago

My £2 isn't really go that far then. They do occasionally do 10% discount …My £2 isn't really go that far then. They do occasionally do 10% discount codes which they email you but I couldn't tell you if it is at a specific time of year

No worries, thank you for taking the time to answer.
MarkLine7 m ago

MarkLine7 m ago

You're welcome. Wish I could give you a better discount
Diamond club is only available to join instore, just need photo ID, (just in case they think your Dad is young enough to be your brother), not sure he evens needs to give an email address if you’re worried about spam.
Perhaps a Diamond Club member could answer that one?
I got flyer through my local b and q for money off at my local store
I go in with my father in law all the time for large purchases , never been questioned
I give him my card and pin to pay
Original Poster
Bradleigh42 m ago

I go in with my father in law all the time for large purchases , never …I go in with my father in law all the time for large purchases , never been questionedI give him my card and pin to pay

Do you know what information he gave to join the club? I’ll probably pop in this Wednesday with my dad & hopefully he will be able to join & purchase on the same day.
MarkLine9 h, 32 m ago

Do you know what information he gave to join the club? I’ll probably pop i …Do you know what information he gave to join the club? I’ll probably pop in this Wednesday with my dad & hopefully he will be able to join & purchase on the same day.

Hi , He's had it years and thinks he took in a few forms of ID , utility bill , driving license etc
He did mention the holder of the discount has to pay and not anyone with him
I've always given him my debit card to pay before shopping and we've never been questioned as they don't look at the debit card
Hth
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions