Groups

Does anyone have a £2 off McDonalds HMV Voucher Code? Monopoly thing

I had 3 of these and now when I actually seen something on HMV that I want to get I cant find the code - I would appreciate anyone who could send me one via private message

10 Comments

I think people should sell em for 50p there's money to be made:thumbsup:

I'm gonna grab some free ones from ere and sell em

Joke!!!!

I've just seen someone offered a pound one and then said i'll let you know incase i don't get a 2 pound one,omfg,the cheek!

Yeah,on requests...lol

Original Poster

does no1 have any? even £1 off???

don-aldinho;4889850

does no1 have any? even £1 off???

You will have to be patient there have been loads of requests for them just today alone.

Original Poster

deb8z;4889874

You will have to be patient there have been loads of requests for them … You will have to be patient there have been loads of requests for them just today alone.

im tempted to pop out for a big mac rite now to see how i get one.... lol thanks tho I will wait and see how i get on.

don-aldinho;4889898

im tempted to pop out for a big mac rite now to see how i get one.... lol … im tempted to pop out for a big mac rite now to see how i get one.... lol thanks tho I will wait and see how i get on.

Get me one:thumbsup:

I found one lurking in my sons bedroom....what do you need?

It is £2 off 9.99

Original Poster

misfire22;4891052

I found one lurking in my sons bedroom....what do you need?It is £2 off … I found one lurking in my sons bedroom....what do you need?It is £2 off 9.99

Yeah it is in fact £9.99 :thumbsup:

If you could Private Message it to me that would be awesom and I will leave you some reputation
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871510
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2239
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)48

See more discussions