Does anyone have a Aldi Breadmaker

Posted 6th Jan
My mum has inherited an Aldi bread maker without instructions, it has lots of programs but she does not know what each program does.
My Lidl twin padel has the programs printed on the top but hers does not and we can't find any instructions anywhere.

So, do any of you lovely people have one you could share the information.

No need to upload the full instructions, they always take trial and error to make a good loaf but knowing which program to select it a bit critical.

Thanks In advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
Google the part number, with the word "Manual" next to it
Did you say inherited?
Just call them

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any of our products, please contact Customer Services. Although product information is regularly updated, Aldi is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
Can you take a picture of the machine please then we maybe able to help
Any chance this is it, settings and recipes listed
Manual
Edited by: "esar" 6th Jan
Dylan_Smith13506/01/2020 02:05

Did you say inherited?

It was in my last brothers kitchen without an instruction book.
esar06/01/2020 07:19

Any chance this is it, settings and recipes listedManual

Unfortunately not, I did find that one (nice looking machine) and like mine it has the programs printed on the top, thanks for looking.
ndyanem06/01/2020 06:45

Can you take a picture of the machine please then we maybe able to help

I will try and get the exact model and a picture, from memory I think it's this one:
hotukdeals.com/dea…808
ndyanem06/01/2020 09:05

Have a look at …Have a look at thishttps://www.manualslib.com/manual/797476/Lumina-109914.html

Unfortunately that is not the same one, I spent all evening searching without luck, that model has also been sensible and printed the programs on the top of the machine, most bread makers appear to print the menu on the top, just not my mums.

It's amazing now many models Aldi do, I really should have got the model before posting, the one above is the only one I can find without the menu printed on the top and I'm sure that's the correct one.

I think it will take someone who actually has the model to take a look for me.
I really appreciate you taking the time to search
kudos1uk06/01/2020 08:59

It was in my last brothers kitchen without an instruction …It was in my last brothers kitchen without an instruction book.Unfortunately not, I did find that one (nice looking machine) and like mine it has the programs printed on the top, thanks for looking. I will try and get the exact model and a picture, from memory I think it's this one:[Image] https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bread-maker-2999-at-aldi-2233808

I've asked in the thread, you never know
esar06/01/2020 09:47

I've asked in the thread, you never know

Good idea, I did not think of that.
TobyZ06/01/2020 10:50

Isn't this one ? …Isn't this one ? https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1120812/Kuchef-104906.html#manual[Image]

Still not, sorry, but thanks for trying.
It is not quite the model I put earlier, very similar but not the same.

It's a Delta Kitchen 56296

39603013-2S2qk.jpg
Sorry, personally I couldn't find it; the model is 56269 and not 56296
Just as a warning, in my research I found some scamming websites built by some sub humans which ask about your card details.
Edited by: "TobyZ" 6th Jan
TobyZ06/01/2020 17:10

Sorry, personally I couldn't find it; the model is 56269 and not 56296Just …Sorry, personally I couldn't find it; the model is 56269 and not 56296Just as a warning, in my research I found some scamming websites built by some sub humans which ask about for you card details.

Thank you so much for trying. I really appreciate it, I found some of those sites too, there are some nice people about !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions