Does anyone have a battery charger they dont need for a worx 368.3 18v drill?

Found 23rd Mar 2016
My charger has just died on me and I cant seem to find any for sale anywhere. So if anyone has one they dont need please let me know. :-)
Community Updates
12 Comments
Is it out of warranty?
I know this is a different number but aren't the batteries the same physical size? Your text here
If not the one it maybe worthwhile emailing the eBay seller to see if he can help.
Did you try ringing them? The part is showing on the spare parts list ok but no pricing.

positec.ricambio.net/sit…E=4
Part number is "60036970"

worx.com/en-…spx
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 24th Mar 2016
dereklogan7

If not the one it maybe worthwhile emailing the eBay seller to see if he … If not the one it maybe worthwhile emailing the eBay seller to see if he can help.

Hi, thank you for your help, its the charger I need and not the batteries.
cecilmcroberts

Did you try ringing them? The part is showing on the spare parts list ok … Did you try ringing them? The part is showing on the spare parts list ok but no pricing. http://positec.ricambio.net/site/pagece5.wplus?ID_COUNT=ce_5_home_ricerca_componenti&LN=2&CEPV=Positec001&CELN=2&CEME=4Part number is "60036970"https://www.worx.com/en-GB/Contact-Us.aspx

Thank you so much for that. Looks like I will have to see if they can send me one. Drill is just out of warranty. :-(
hi, did a lot of looking around. Ebay sell a lot without chargers and there are lots of comments about faulty chargers. i download the manual for spec etc, it has a 3 year guarantee and i see there is a link for contact details.

failing this i always search you tube for an alternative solution....and then come back to hotukdeals to make a saving on the solution...parts, etc...

so here are a few ideas.....there are always additional links down the side of each page to explore...all the best....

charging lithium batteries without charger
youtube.com/wat…z4A

Turnigy balance charger 50w approx £27, 80w approx £37
repairing a fault drill charger
youtube.com/wat…4Do Repairing a cordless drill battery charger
Very Powerful Battery For Cordless Drill
How to make a cordless drill with a bad battery into a portable corded drill.

kopking23

Thank you so much for that. Looks like I will have to see if they can … Thank you so much for that. Looks like I will have to see if they can send me one. Drill is just out of warranty. :-(

How long? Worx is a decent brand and their charger should be lasting a lot longer than say a year, have you contacted their customer service?
busy_bee

hi, did a lot of looking around. Ebay sell a lot without chargers and … hi, did a lot of looking around. Ebay sell a lot without chargers and there are lots of comments about faulty chargers. i download the manual for spec etc, it has a 3 year guarantee and i see there is a link for contact details. failing this i always search you tube for an alternative solution....and then come back to hotukdeals to make a saving on the solution...parts, etc...wow that looks a mad way of doing it! I am tempted to buy just to **** about with different batteries! lol. Thanks so here are a few ideas.....there are always additional links down the side of each page to explore...all the best....charging lithium batteries without charger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKm_lA5gz4ATurnigy balance charger 50w approx £27, 80w approx £37repairing a fault drill chargerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGmxuVK24Do Repairing a cordless drill battery chargerVery Powerful Battery For Cordless DrillHow to make a cordless drill with a bad battery into a portable corded drill.

Donkii

How long? Worx is a decent brand and their charger should be lasting a … How long? Worx is a decent brand and their charger should be lasting a lot longer than say a year, have you contacted their customer service?

I have had the drill for just under 3 years. Will try cust service soon. Thank you.
kopking23

I have had the drill for just under 3 years. Will try cust service soon. … I have had the drill for just under 3 years. Will try cust service soon. Thank you.

worx have a 3 year limited warranty i would be argueing the charger should last that

Edited by: "jamstaruk1972" 24th Mar 2016
jamstaruk1972

worx have a 3 year limited warranty i would be argueing the charger … worx have a 3 year limited warranty i would be argueing the charger should last that

will do, will give them a call after easter. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions