Groups

Does anyone have a code for free delivery @ Harrods?

I'm trying to get the last two Decadence Hampers they have & despite having 40 grand in my basket it wants to charge me £6 for each hamper, despite them going to the same address...

15 Comments

Banned

oO tight aint they.

Original Poster

mrcarp

oO tight aint they.

It's 30 quid if I want them delivered on Saturday.

If they are the last 2 I'd pay to £12 quid if I were you before someone else nabs them and you end up paying £50k for them on ebay oO .

IamMT

I'm trying to get the last two Decadence Hampers they have & … I'm trying to get the last two Decadence Hampers they have & despite having 40 grand in my basket it wants to charge me £6 for each hamper, despite them going to the same address...

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/QuCy4.jpg

"First world problems"

Original Poster

fanpages

"First world problems"

1% problems, my dear

Original Poster

I particularly like the 2kg of Kopi Luwak coffee, which, is collected from the dung of Asian palm civet cats after they have been fed a diet of coffee berries.

IamMT

It's 30 quid if I want them delivered on Saturday.

Couldnt you send the nanny round to collect them in the Rolls??

Original Poster

Gentle_Giant

Couldnt you send the nanny round to collect them in the Rolls??

There's only one boat crossing a week to the mainland and she's supposed to be putting the record player together.

IamMT

There's only one boat crossing a week to the mainland and she's supposed … There's only one boat crossing a week to the mainland and she's supposed to be putting the record player together.

I dont know, cant she swim/take the yacht??

Original Poster

Gentle_Giant

I dont know, cant she swim/take the yacht??

I don't want a soggy hamper.

IamMT

I particularly like the 2kg of Kopi Luwak coffee, which, is collected … I particularly like the 2kg of Kopi Luwak coffee, which, is collected from the dung of Asian palm civet cats after they have been fed a diet of coffee berries.

And there was me thinking that coffee wasn't great for cats oO

Well, you have made my year good sir just know that this exists. Something to try in 2017. It even looks proper kitty poop shaped:

http://www.national.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/kopi_luwak.jpg

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Well, you have made my year good sir just know that this exists. … Well, you have made my year good sir just know that this exists. Something to try in 2017. It even looks proper kitty poop shaped:

If you don't fancy the hamper try this:

amara.com/pro…set

Your happy to pay 40 grand for a hamper but are quibbling over £6 postage

Original Poster

jolene468

Your happy to pay 40 grand for a hamper but are quibbling over £6 postage … Your happy to pay 40 grand for a hamper but are quibbling over £6 postage

​this Hot UK Deals!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions