Expired

Does anyone have a code for Holiday Inn?

2 replies
Found 15th Sep 2010
I need to book a room, and annoyingly I missed the really cheap rates. If anyone has a code or discount voucher I would really appreciate it.
Someone on ebay can book me discounted rooms, but would charge me 50% of the discount, so not a great saving, but better than nothing if theres no codes around!

Thanks.

2 Comments

try this - ichotelsgroup.com/h/d…mp;

or if you look on either expedia or lastminute one of them does it too. If you know where you want to stay its worth ringing for their best price - we often stay at Lancaster and i always ring to check its the best deal before i book - sometimes they have non-internet offers

Original Poster

lucerysmum

try this … try this -http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/c/1/content/dec/teaser/6c/1/en/lp/emea/twofor.html?rateCode=IDEX1&PID=1546795&cm_mmc=DCE-_-HI052710-_-EMEN-_-OFFERB&or if you look on either expedia or lastminute one of them does it too. If you know where you want to stay its worth ringing for their best price - we often stay at Lancaster and i always ring to check its the best deal before i book - sometimes they have non-internet offers

Thank you so much! Thats exactly what I needed, I've just booked the room I needed xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…79
    2. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    3. Electric Bike Advice.11
    4. Foo fighters presale code.2424

See more discussions