Does anyone have a Disney Life account and is it worth the money?

Found 20th Jun 2017
Does anyone have a Disney Life account and is it worth the money?

Thinking of getting one for the movies and books but wondering if its worth the cost.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
27 Comments

Yes and extremely yes

yes you get live stream of Disney and Disney junior for that alone it's worth it

iv had a few free trials, my son loves it

and that's not taking into account the up to 20% off at Disney store

Can it be used abroad?

Original Poster

jon83

and that's not taking into account the up to 20% off at Disney store

How and when do you get these?

Original Poster

r4t

Can it be used abroad?

Yes with a VPN

Original Poster

donnamaca

iv had a few free trials, my son loves it

You still got an account? asking as might be worth setting up a shared account as done with Spotify and Netflix?

Original Poster

Might be worth setting up a shared account as done with Spotify and Netflix? would anyone be interested?

nwressell

Might be worth setting up a shared account as done with Spotify and … Might be worth setting up a shared account as done with Spotify and Netflix? would anyone be interested?

​I might be up for this. I would need more than 1 device though so would need to look at cost split

Original Poster

rugbymike

I might be up for this. I would need more than 1 device though so would … I might be up for this. I would need more than 1 device though so would need to look at cost split

CREATE up to 6 individual profiles on up to 10 compatible devices, 4 people watching at anytime.
So would suggest 4 users only, 2 devices each?

nwressell

CREATE up to 6 individual profiles on up to 10 compatible devices, 4 … CREATE up to 6 individual profiles on up to 10 compatible devices, 4 people watching at anytime.So would suggest 4 users only, 2 devices each?

​I would be up for it.

me to !!!

Original Poster

Nearly have the full amount, we just need one more? anyone else?

I will take on a 2nd profile so I would be paying half the cost and have half the profiles and devices

Original Poster

rugbymike

I will take on a 2nd profile so I would be paying half the cost and have … I will take on a 2nd profile so I would be paying half the cost and have half the profiles and devices

I'm lost what do you mean?

It will be split 4 ways, 4 users each with 2 devices each.

I am saying there is currently 3 of us and we want 4 so to make things easy I would take on another of the options so that we have 4. So I pay half to have 2 of the 4 places. I would pay 2.50. You and Mighty Sausage would pay 1.25 per month.

Original Poster

rugbymike

I am saying there is currently 3 of us and we want 4 so to make things … I am saying there is currently 3 of us and we want 4 so to make things easy I would take on another of the options so that we have 4. So I pay half to have 2 of the 4 places. I would pay 2.50. You and Mighty Sausage would pay 1.25 per month.

Oh I see, cool. Will check mighty Sausage is happy with that and to go ahead. Are you happy to pay 6 months upfront, and will pay every 6 months save chasing every month?

yeah, I don't mind setting up. I think we may even be in a Spotify arrangement together X)

Original Poster

rugbymike

yeah, I don't mind setting up. I think we may even be in a Spotify … yeah, I don't mind setting up. I think we may even be in a Spotify arrangement together X)

Happy to set it up and yes we are in a Spotify account share too. Will get on with it now and contact the other member to sort the membership

Original Poster

mighty.sausage

me to !!!

Are you in mate? just sent you a private message and all ready to go once you confirm.

Original Poster

mighty.sausage

me to !!!

​Let me know if you in by tomorrow morning mate as in going to sign up then. No worries if not. hopefully hear from you, if not rugbymike and I will take an account.

hi just seen this, yes I'm in

Original Poster

great looks like we are a go go.

Original Poster

mighty.sausage

hi just seen this, yes I'm in

​just send you a PM. once sorted will sort the membership for us al

Does this have Jake and the Neverland pirates? Is it too late to join?

Original Poster

boringest1 h, 34 m ago

Does this have Jake and the Neverland pirates? Is it too late to join?

Yes it does. Current membership runs to December unfortunately and we are full.

Sorry
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants