Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone have a free delivery code for Adidas (Will give a 10.00 voucher code to them)

I would be so grateful as i really need it will give rep and will give them a code for a 10.00 adidas voucher as i have two
    please!

8 Comments

Had a look but there doesn't seem to be any free delivery codes atm only if you spend £110+ I think

Original Poster

Thanks but i really am in a clothes crisis for my little girl!

You might be able to sell the voucher code to pay for the delivery to anyone whos currently looking to make a purchase?

Same as above, had a look, but the only free delivery code is with spends over £110

Good luck!

Original Poster

angelkelly;5661571

You might be able to sell the voucher code to pay for the delivery to … You might be able to sell the voucher code to pay for the delivery to anyone whos currently looking to make a purchase?Same as above, had a look, but the only free delivery code is with spends over £110Good luck!

Would sell maybe for 4.50

rihanna08;5661582

Would sell maybe for 4.50

Pop it on the FS/Trade section or do a quick search on here to see if theres anyone looking to buy from there

Always worth a shot!

Good luck:thumbsup:

Original Poster

But will have to be a sale in a couple of days or weeks as waiting for arrival of second one

Absolutley, you cant sell it till you have it in your posession.

But when you do its plain sailing:thumbsup:

supermod

Thread closed - same voucher relisted on a second open thread :

hotukdeals.com/ite…248

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1213
    2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions