Does anyone have a link to this website...

HI,

I saw on here months ago someone listed a website where you could work from home. There were lots of businesses that put up jobs, and you as the worker had to bid for them.

Sorry can't give any more of a description.

Any help please

11 Comments

Odesk

mod

Before embarking on anything like this make sure that you thouroughly check the companies out before parting with any money.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help and advice guys. Very much appreciated

andywedge

Before embarking on anything like this make sure that you thouroughly … Before embarking on anything like this make sure that you thouroughly check the companies out before parting with any money.

If there's a real job involved I don't see why you would need to part with any money at all!

I've always wondered if any of these are actually legit. I'd appreciate if you could report back your findings and experience allsa001.

Original Poster

Will do, joined ODesk, and it doesn't appear that you have to submit any money, and there are so many jobs on there. Although you don't have to pay any money, I think the wages are very low.

this one seems be a common one nowadays LINKY CLICK HERE

Edited by: "simplyjimbo" 24th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Hi Simplyjimbo, aren't we the comedian?

allsa001

Hi Simplyjimbo, aren't we the comedian?

Just trying to make all your efforts seem worthwhile, good luck with the money making
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions