Groups

does anyone have a nokia 5800

do you recommend it?

very tempted so some personal opinions would be great!

13 Comments

I have one and find it excellent, although battery life isn't great.

Original Poster

thanks guys!

good phone although it could do with more free apps

yeah great phone and a lot quicker going into apps than the n96 i had, well recommended:thumbsup:

Banned

daughter got one, she loves it, although she doesnt know what to do with it - lol

Original Poster

thanks everyone now i really want one lol

v2drinkers;4913125

Got one and an Iphone - 5800 is the better phone (especially after … Got one and an Iphone - 5800 is the better phone (especially after updating the firmware at nokia site)

can i ask, what did the update make better? ive got this phone too and when i go on the internet i cant get past 2 pages without it freezing, i have to take the memory card out to unfreeze it.

i have an unlocked iphone and got a nokia 5800 with upgrade i didnt like that the screen was smaller and wasnt as responsive as the iphone plus web browsing was slow even thru wifi plus there is so much more to do on the iphone with all the apps.

thats imo

btw i sold the nokia after 2 weeks of use and went back to the iphone

Banned

do you have to pay for apps (whatever they are -lol)

Banned

so the free ones are already on it, everything else you got to pay for

sassie;4914552

so the free ones are already on it, everything else you got to pay for

Not quite. There are plenty of free apps aswell. ATM most of them are for non-touch Nokia devices, but may work with 5800 (and a lot of them actually do!) so you just need to find them.

I have it and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For £170 (what it cost me!) it's a brilliant peice of kit! If I had paid £200+ for it then I would not have liked it that much.

Mine is Hacked and I have plenty of apps on it including Garmin, google maps, fring etc. very cool apps.

rash;4922198

I have it and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For £170 … I have it and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For £170 (what it cost me!) it's a brilliant peice of kit! If I had paid £200+ for it then I would not have liked it that much.Mine is Hacked and I have plenty of apps on it including Garmin, google maps, fring etc. very cool apps.

Yer at first i thought its quite a basic phone but its got so much stuff on it - need more apps tho - anyone linky me up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213633
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1425
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245

See more discussions