Does anyone have a OnePlus 5T? Is it a good phone? Does anyone know of any discount codes for it?

Found 26th Dec 2017
Hi,
I've been looking at phones at my iphone battery is dying and the OnePlus 5T seems to be a good phone for the price. Just wondering if anyone has this phone and what they think of it?
Also, does anyone know of a discount codes for it? I'm not eligible for the student beans discount unfortunately.
Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
AskPhones
4 Comments
I have it and I just cannot fault it, the battery is unbelievably strong. Such a quick reactive phone with face recognition working a treat. So happy for the price as some phones with the same tech can be £400-£500 more.
Original Poster
Big.Save!!7 m ago

I have it and I just cannot fault it, the battery is unbelievably strong. …I have it and I just cannot fault it, the battery is unbelievably strong. Such a quick reactive phone with face recognition working a treat. So happy for the price as some phones with the same tech can be £400-£500 more.

Lovely
Thank you for your help x
Indeed. I had a pixel 1 and the battery life was terrible. This is amazing strong. Charges so quick on dash charge. Phone is amazing too. A little hard to get used to a 6" tho (haha) but grateful quality phone nonetheless. Recommend
Original Poster
smith2001uk1 h, 3 m ago

Indeed. I had a pixel 1 and the battery life was terrible. This is amazing …Indeed. I had a pixel 1 and the battery life was terrible. This is amazing strong. Charges so quick on dash charge. Phone is amazing too. A little hard to get used to a 6" tho (haha) but grateful quality phone nonetheless. Recommend

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants