Does anyone have a Pizza Hut restaurant receipt I could have the code off please?

Want to treat the kids to Pizza Hut during half term but can't afford full price. If anyone is planning on eating there (or has already done so) and would like to offer me their ' leave feedback receipt code' I would be extremely grateful.
Thanks all

3 Comments

If no one as a code to give you why not pop in and order some garlic bread ( cheapest item-and ask for it as a take away ) that's what I did with my kids - got receipt did survey and went bk for sit down meal with my kids one of the staff actually told me to do this when I phoned up to see what offers they had !

You could go for the lunch unlimited buffet its ok price

Original Poster

coopern1

If no one as a code to give you why not pop in and order some garlic … If no one as a code to give you why not pop in and order some garlic bread ( cheapest item-and ask for it as a take away ) that's what I did with my kids - got receipt did survey and went bk for sit down meal with my kids one of the staff actually told me to do this when I phoned up to see what offers they had !

Ha! Great idea... I wonder if I could go one better and just buy a dip for 30 odd pence!!! Worth a try!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)810
    2. Recommend a free reminder app11
    3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?914
    4. Electricity33

See more discussions