Groups

Does anyone have a quickfix to get rid

of coldsores? I have a huge one i normally always get them at the time of the month.

However i am out monday night to a posh resturant, And i really dont want anyone to really notice this massive boil looking thing:(

And before someone sayd it yes i know its a form of the herpes virus and no i havent go tit by pleasuring someone! So please leave out the wise cracks

25 Comments

if it hasn't broken the skin yet, i find applying perfume to it stops it coming, it stings but generally works,

You can get an 'invisible stick' thingy from Boots that dubles up as a concealer for day to day shadows on face make up ridges etc) as well as being able to cover these blighters... Otherwise go for a very light dose of liquid concealer/foundation... ONLY A SMALL bit though!

xxxxx

wonder-baby;6678583

if it hasn't broken the skin yet, i find applying perfume to it stops it … if it hasn't broken the skin yet, i find applying perfume to it stops it coming, it stings but generally works,

Thats quite true actually, its the alcohol in the perfume that does it - but yes OUCH!!! LOL!:p

Original Poster

I have been putting aftershave on it and stuff from the chemist , i am now sitting here with some toothpaste on it but it feels like it is getting bigger

and no i havent go tit by pleasuring someone!

How did you get it? :?

yea i've heard perfume works too. maybe best to stuff bog roll in your mouth before you do it though...... It hurts

Ice was something I used. Will also kill the pain of the perfume.

Tinkytayls;6678616

I have been putting aftershave on it and stuff from the chemist , i am … I have been putting aftershave on it and stuff from the chemist , i am now sitting here with some toothpaste on it but it feels like it is getting bigger

Aciclovir cream I think to get rid of it xx

Original Poster

thesaint;6678617

How did you get it? :?

I just woke up with it ... normally get them just before i come on x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6678627

Aciclovir cream I think to get rid of it xx

will boots have it ?

Tinkytayls;6678640

will boots have it ?

I dont know if you can get it over the counter, you can certainly ask xx

and yes its to do with hormones and stress xxx

Tinkytayls;6678638

I just woke up with it ... normally get them just before i come on x

I thought that you "caught" it, not just wake up with it. Once you've got it, you have it forever.
    Not saying you got it from pleasuring someone, but you'd never know.

Original Poster

thesaint;6678678

I thought that you "caught" it, not just wake up with it. Once you've … I thought that you "caught" it, not just wake up with it. Once you've got it, you have it forever.Not saying you got it from pleasuring someone, but you'd never know.

no i have always got them since a kid x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6678655

I dont know if you can get it over the counter, you can certainly ask … I dont know if you can get it over the counter, you can certainly ask xxand yes its to do with hormones and stress xxx

Ok thanks , i feel really run down

Tinkytayls;6678695

Ok thanks , i feel really run down

poor you babe you need more rest xxx

Tinkytayls;6678689

What I am trying to get across is as far as I understand, you have caught it from someone.

Tinkytayls;6678689

I was prescribed acyclovir tablets which I take a week before my monthly and haven't had a breakout in years :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thesaint;6678714

What I am trying to get across is as far as I understand, you have caught … What I am trying to get across is as far as I understand, you have caught it from someone.

yes i do know someone would of prob kissed me as a kid x

Original Poster

choc1969;6678717

I was prescribed acyclovir tablets which I take a week before my monthly … I was prescribed acyclovir tablets which I take a week before my monthly and haven't had a breakout in years :thumbsup:

Oh would i be able to get them on repeat presciption? They make me s stressed out and are so sore x

Tinkytayls;6678733

Oh would i be able to get them on repeat presciption? They make me s … Oh would i be able to get them on repeat presciption? They make me s stressed out and are so sore x

Should do, I have as the doc knew how stressed and upsetting it was for me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;6678752

Should do, I have as the doc knew how stressed and upsetting it was for … Should do, I have as the doc knew how stressed and upsetting it was for me :thumbsup:

aww fab i am gonna make a appointment to ask as it is upsetting

Tinkytayls;6678724

yes i do know someone would of prob kissed me as a kid x

In my case it was a bad uncle! :x

Banned

you can buy sticky things to cover it they are great it covers it totally so you dont see it and
    it drys it up so quick i swear by them hth x

thesaint;6678778

In my case it was a bad uncle! :x

Uncle Michael :?

Im a nurse and work on a dermatology ward. As its the weekend and cant get to see your GP, your best bet is to buy some Zovirax cream, its very expensive but will speed up the healing process. You can actually prevent the sore from breaking out by applying the cream 5 times daily for 5 days as soon as you feel the discomfort. If you have frequent episodes of Herpes Simplex your GP may prescribe the Zovirax tablets.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions