Expired

Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?

Found 24th Sep 2017
Hi all, I am currently collecting gifts to be donated to children who wouldn't otherwise receive gifts at Christmas and wondered if anyone had sky vouchers from the spiderman dvd that they wont use?
I have 2 spiderman dvds and £4 in codes. If I could collect another couple of codes then I could add another dvd to the collection?
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
No
They wont receive any gifts but they have TV's and DVD players?!?!? Who exactly are these children? I'm only asking because when we did shoeboxes at work for this sort of cause, they wanted things like toiletries, Lego and board games etc...

I don't know about Spider-Man DVD's, this request has got my Spideysenses tingling
Is this a joke or do you think people are this gullible?
These families can't afford presents yet they have the means to play dvds? Not sure you've got £4 in codes either since they aren't cash redeemable
frakison7 h, 11 m ago

They wont receive any gifts but they have TV's and DVD players?!?!? Who …They wont receive any gifts but they have TV's and DVD players?!?!? Who exactly are these children? I'm only asking because when we did shoeboxes at work for this sort of cause, they wanted things like toiletries, Lego and board games etc...I don't know about Spider-Man DVD's, this request has got my Spideysenses tingling

If you google Fife toy drive you will find it. They ask for dvds. I'm assuming children in care will live in homes where tvs and dvds players are available.
I was a bit confused with the dvd request too to be fair.
weerob886 h, 54 m ago

Is this a joke or do you think people are this gullible? These families …Is this a joke or do you think people are this gullible? These families can't afford presents yet they have the means to play dvds? Not sure you've got £4 in codes either since they aren't cash redeemable

I'm sorry you are so defensive and immediately assume I am having a laugh or lying. Sadly not all children live in families.
The voucher codes are not account specific. I have applied other peoples codes to my account and as their cheapest childs dvd is £7.99, at £8 in codes I could add another dvd to the toy drive.
I was simply asking people to donate a code from a free dvd, which expires in a few weeks if they didn't want it, to give something to someone else.
My Niece recently died of Leukaemia at just six years old. One of the charity's provided her an iPad so she could video chat her family, so can't see an issue with a DVD.

Info from the page..

Who do I contact if I have any other questions?

As coordinator of the Toy Drive we can be contacted via email:

toydrivefife@gmail.com or by our page on Facebook.

Should you need to contact me directly then please do so via my work’s email:

Victoria.Leonard@fife.gov.uk. Social Worker with the Children & Families Team.
Nice to see such positivity on here from people. Just because people may suffer hardship this year doesn't mean that they don't already possess the means to watch a DVD. How much can you pick up a cheap DVD player for now anyway?

I got a DVD from Sky recently and sure I have a code that came with it. I'll have a look for it.
Dawsy2 h, 29 m ago

My Niece recently died of Leukaemia at just six years old. One of the …My Niece recently died of Leukaemia at just six years old. One of the charity's provided her an iPad so she could video chat her family, so can't see an issue with a DVD.Info from the page..Who do I contact if I have any other questions?As coordinator of the Toy Drive we can be contacted via email:toydrivefife@gmail.com or by our page on Facebook. Should you need to contact me directly then please do so via my work’s email: Victoria.Leonard@fife.gov.uk. Social Worker with the Children & Families Team.

I am so sorry for your loss and thank you for your post. x
Sebas1112 h, 6 m ago

Nice to see such positivity on here from people. Just because people may …Nice to see such positivity on here from people. Just because people may suffer hardship this year doesn't mean that they don't already possess the means to watch a DVD. How much can you pick up a cheap DVD player for now anyway?I got a DVD from Sky recently and sure I have a code that came with it. I'll have a look for it.

Thank you, it just seemed a shame to waste them if they weren't going to be used.
Dawsy4 h, 18 m ago

My Niece recently died of Leukaemia at just six years old. One of the …My Niece recently died of Leukaemia at just six years old. One of the charity's provided her an iPad so she could video chat her family, so can't see an issue with a DVD.Info from the page..Who do I contact if I have any other questions?As coordinator of the Toy Drive we can be contacted via email:toydrivefife@gmail.com or by our page on Facebook. Should you need to contact me directly then please do so via my work’s email: Victoria.Leonard@fife.gov.uk. Social Worker with the Children & Families Team.

sorry for your loss.
I have a code if you still want one?
killerboy322 h, 1 m ago

I have a code if you still want one?

Thanks very much, your code gave me enough credit to put another film in the box.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants