Groups

Does anyone have a solpadeine tens machine?

Hi I was wondering if anyone had one?

Ive not used mine for about a year, and somehow the pads have gone all manky and no longer stick (I have cleaned them).
    I got the machine brand new off Ebay and cant seem to find any replacement pads on ebay or online (for less than £15!?).. does anyone know what brand would be correct for this particular machine as there are plenty of cheaper ones on ebay, or should I just buy another complete machine altogether (would be cheaper than the £15 for the pads!)

Ta.
    Nikkix.

3 Comments

Are the pads the usual conective gel type? If they are sometimes rinsing them in cold water brings back the stickiness, obviously do not allow any attached wires to get wet while you do this, but it usually works for mine.

i have a different tens machine but have recently ordered replacement pads from here physiosupplies.com/aca…tml they do all different shapes and sizes and they tend to be universal

Original Poster

tangoed66;4118681

Are the pads the usual conective gel type? If they are sometimes rinsing … Are the pads the usual conective gel type? If they are sometimes rinsing them in cold water brings back the stickiness, obviously do not allow any attached wires to get wet while you do this, but it usually works for mine.

Hi, yes they are, and Ive done that too.. but theyre kind of curling up at the edges rather than sticking :thinking:

Thanks to the other poster for the link too, I'll have a nosy there later.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky Fibre Max22
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562136
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1519
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011

See more discussions