Expired

Does anyone have a spare Battlefield 3 Online pass code (Playstation 3)

Found 5th Mar 2012
Hi there. Just checking if anyone has a spare or someone who doesn't need a Battlefield 3 online code pass. If someone has, I would appreciate to have that code. I need ir for the PS3 btw.
Community Updates
13 Comments
hi i have an unused online pass you can have. it is DQFGD WPTVW MKY7Q 7GTDJ 92RGZ
busbyboys

hi i have an unused online pass you can have. it is DQFGD WPTVW MKY7Q … hi i have an unused online pass you can have. it is DQFGD WPTVW MKY7Q 7GTDJ 92RGZ

you should have pm'd him, someone else has likely taken it now
busbyboys

hi i have an unused online pass you can have. it is DQFGD WPTVW MKY7Q … hi i have an unused online pass you can have. it is DQFGD WPTVW MKY7Q 7GTDJ 92RGZ

Hi BusbyBoys. Thank you for the code, but I think it has been already redeemed by someone else. Likw Destiny Calls said. It would have been better if you would have pmed me so that no else could have used it.

Take care
Is there anyone who has an code ?
bump
You can get them free from EA live chat.

If you talk to at least 10 different people on EA live chat and say you purchased the game but your code doesnt work, at least one of them will give you a new code. Some won't but one of them will
wizard101

You can get them free from EA live chat.If you talk to at least 10 … You can get them free from EA live chat.If you talk to at least 10 different people on EA live chat and say you purchased the game but your code doesnt work, at least one of them will give you a new code. Some won't but one of them will

Hi Wizard

Thank you for the info.

Take care
Bump
Send me £2.50 and i'll give you a online pass code

Edited by: "wizard101" 14th Mar 2012
does anybody else have a code i can use for xbox i would much appreciate it
vHUSTL3x2012

does anybody else have a code i can use for xbox i would much appreciate … does anybody else have a code i can use for xbox i would much appreciate it

T00-T14HT-2BUY1
dose eney body have online pass code four battlefield 3 ps3
hello.my old ps3 console broke down and i bought a new one.the problem is that i have already used the game's code i the old one and now i can't use it again.pls guys can anyone give me an unused access code?plssssssssssss

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants