Does anyone have a spare code (for online booking) from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for2-for-1 entry to Merlin attractions?

Found 10th Feb
Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for grown ups go free entry to Merlin attractions? It's the on on the inside flap of special packs that can be used for online booking! I would be so so if anyone would kindly PM it to me.

My little sister desperately wants to visit Shrek's adventure so the code would save us a fair bit of money!

Thank you very much in advance!
Community Updates
AskGroceries
8 Comments
Didn’t even say please... 🤨🤨
SteMoss5 h, 3 m ago

Didn’t even say please... 🤨🤨

They did say thanks though. Did you manage to get a code?
nraja1 h, 6 m ago

They did say thanks though. Did you manage to get a code?

So they did. Apologies.
Do you still need any??
I have a few which I always throw in bin so either like this comment or inbox me so i can see the reply.
If you comment saying yes i may not reply because I don't get any notifications
Here if anyone wants one.
Zszx62ypjm
Original Poster
Misslovely11th Feb

Do you still need any?? I have a few which I always throw in bin so either …Do you still need any?? I have a few which I always throw in bin so either like this comment or inbox me so i can see the reply. If you comment saying yes i may not reply because I don't get any notifications

Hi! I can't inbox yet as I'm new to hot deals but hopefully if you see this thank you so much for the code below - you're a life (well money) saver!!!
Would really appriciate it if anyone could send me a code please, Thanks in advance
Hi Does anyone have any spare Kellogg's Adults go free codes from cereal or chocolate packets please? The code is on the inside of the packet or box. I would love to take my kids to London and see some of the attractions. Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants