Expired

Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Legoland (and other Merlin attractions)?

Edited by:"nb1"Found 30th Aug 2017
We are a family of 5are going tom, thurs. I've only just heard that I can save money by using the codes.
Is there any one who could pm message me the code inside their breakfast cereal.

Myself and my family would be soooo grateful, it costs so much and for 5 of us.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Cadbury's are also running the same promotion on their share chocolate bags, such as giant buttons, crunchie rocks etc. Might be able to pick up bags on the way and present the vouchers on the packs at the entrance gate.

Original Poster

Can only pre book with the cereal vouchers and works out cheaper again according to mse.

Would anyone be so be so kind to have any codes? Please x
Edited by: "nb1" 30th Aug 2017

Original Poster

Still looking 😩 Went to Tesco. None on any of theirs
Edited by: "nb1" 31st Aug 2017

Only just saw this. Guessing it's too late now but hope you and the family had a great day out!

Hello, chuckiedoll. I will be really thankful, if you still have this vouchers, could you please share it as pm to me? I need only one code for online booking. Thank you in advance.
chuckiedoll1st Sep

Only just saw this. Guessing it's too late now but hope you and the family …Only just saw this. Guessing it's too late now but hope you and the family had a great day out!

gp357 m ago

Hello, chuckiedoll. I will be really thankful, if you still have this …Hello, chuckiedoll. I will be really thankful, if you still have this vouchers, could you please share it as pm to me? I need only one code for online booking. Thank you in advance.

Sorry. This was posted a while ago. Gone now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions