Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Merlin attractions?

Posted 14th May 2019
Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Merlin attractions? If so, I would be extremely grateful if you could kindly PM it to me.

We'd like to take our 1 year old son to Sea Life in London but it's £30 a ticket for adults and the National Rail 2for1 promotion doesn't let you add a child's ticket if you use their code.

Thanks very much in advance!

Even if you don't have a code, please feel free to give any general tips and advice about the London Aquarium!

Thank you all - we never forget favours!
Community Updates
Ask
66 Comments
Sent PM
I’ve got one too if anyone needs
I have 2 codes if anyone need text pm
I have just thanked EllenW but sadly the code didn't work. Could anyone else help please? I promise to say Thank You. I don't want to upset anyone.
Payyyyy14/05/2019 16:01

I’ve got one too if anyone needs

Yes please!
Thanks All. ellenw found one that worked. Grateful for all your help!
Bensan888 thanks very much
Hi, does anyone still have one of these codes available?
SCurtis27/06/2019 13:03

Yes, I have just messaged you with the code.
I just checked and it says Grown Ups Go Free for Alton Towers, Sealife and Legoland....is that it? If so I can PM it to you if you are still looking?
Hi! Does anyone still have a code? Planning on going tomorrow but couldn’t find a promotional pack in Tesc
Have you still got this code if so please may I have it
Hi has anybody got a kelloggs code please? thanks very much xx
Has anyone got two spare?
Beth_Hinch02/08/2019 20:59

Has anyone got two spare?

Welcome to HUKD. these codes are becoming rare, probably best to ask friends and family via Facebook
Does anyone still have a spare code please?
Hi, does anyone have two spare codes please?
Hi, can someone help me with 4 codes please?
Thanks in advance
Does anyone have one code please
Anyone still has a spare code(I need 2 but if you have 1 it would still be a great help) . I would really really appreciate it as I want to take my kids, but they don't sell the ones that are in offer in my local grocery.
Thanks
Hi any one have a code please?
Does anybody have a valid code?
Hi I really need a code if anyone has one ?
Any spare code would be really appreciated
JoHamerton22/10/2019 19:17

Any spare code would be really appreciated

Jo, these codes are really rare now, it might be an idea to consider buying one from Fleabay for £2.75. They’ll provide you with a 10 digit code by email enabling you to book in advance online.
Whatspecific attraction are you needing it for?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 22nd Oct 2019
Sorry new to this didn't think that wld send. I'm looking for a 2 41 code if anyone has one spare pls xxx
Hi does anyone have any more codes? I need one urgently please would help a lot
Hello - just wondering if anyone has any spare Grown Ups Go Free 10 digit codes for Legoland that they would be happy to pass on? Thank you in advance
Say code invalid what am doing wrong
Does anyone have any 2 for 1 voucher codes for sealife please that I could have? Thank you
kellie.barrett12/11/2019 12:32

I do do u still hve this please x Me please

If you still have codes could I please have? Thank you
Does anyone have any 2 for 1 voucher codes for sealife please that I could have? Thank you
Hi everyone. Does anyone have any spare codes? Would be very grateful. Hoping to take a crowd to london sea life for my daughters 2nd birthday . Thank you : )
Does anyone have a spare voucher by any chance? Struggling student and I’ve promised my sisters a day out to sealife
Edited by: "Betlheam_Alebachew" 2nd Jan
Ashleigh_Watson01/01/2020 21:29

Hi everyone. Does anyone have any spare codes? Would be very grateful. …Hi everyone. Does anyone have any spare codes? Would be very grateful. Hoping to take a crowd to london sea life for my daughters 2nd birthday . Thank you : )

Betlheam_Alebachew02/01/2020 01:11

Does anyone have a spare voucher by any chance? Struggling student and …Does anyone have a spare voucher by any chance? Struggling student and I’ve promised my sisters a day out to sealife

I picked up a voucher this week in some frosty cereal bars in a One Below store for £1

It might be worth having a look around in similar stores for products with the offer on. They are still out their to buy.

I got admission for Lego Discover & Sea life Centre for just £22 for me and my lad absolutely fantastic saving over £30 and well worth a trip to the shops to find a voucher for £1
Hi all!
I’m in need of a sea life 2 for 1 voucher and would greatly appreciate it if someone could share one with me? Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants