Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Merlin attractions?

Posted 28th Oct
Hi

Does anyone have any Kellogs Grown Ups Go Free Voucher codes please, from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Merlin attractions?

I need at least 4 please to that. If so, I would be extremely grateful if you could kindly PM it to me.

We'd like to take our 4 year and 10 year old daughters to Sea Life and London Eye in London.

Thanks very much in advance!
Community Updates

Groups

14 Comments
Thank you, deals69!
Sorry, we don't live in UK. We will be in London, only for 2 days. I want to book my visit in London before our trip.
Carex soap is half price
nadin4e28/10/2019 11:26

Thank you, deals69!Sorry, we don't live in UK. We will be in London, only …Thank you, deals69!Sorry, we don't live in UK. We will be in London, only for 2 days. I want to book my visit in London before our trip.

I’ll have a look for you, how many do you need
38813878-G5QAO.jpg
38813896-Ut7KZ.jpg
2 there
any more guys? i need 1 more..
Did you just join today for this. But carex, 99p and germ free hands
That wAs the only 2 I had
Tell a lie I found 2 more
Sjassi8628/10/2019 12:31

[Image]

These need to be physically handed in at the venue. Cannot be used to book online.
The codes to book online are printed inside the packet.
chuckiedoll28/10/2019 22:49

These need to be physically handed in at the venue. Cannot be used to book …These need to be physically handed in at the venue. Cannot be used to book online.The codes to book online are printed inside the packet.

Oh the packet is long gone
My email is: eliza1977@abv.bg.

If anyone else has the code, I would be very grateful if you would send me an email

P.S :I don't know why I can't send and receive personal messages
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants