Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Thorpe Park?

Found 13th Jun 2017
Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Merlin attractions? If so, I would be extremely grateful if you could kindly PM it to me.

My sister would like to go to Thorpe Park on Thursday 15th June. The code would enable her to buy 2 tickets for the price of 1 online.

Thanks very much in advance!

Even if you don't have a code, please feel free to give any general tips and advice about Thorpe Park!

Thank you all - we never forget favours!
Community Updates
5 Comments
MERLIN GUGF V65013
MERLIN 2FOR1 V65014
Another tip is Tesco clubcard vouchers.
£12.50 worth gets you an entry ticket, £2.50 gets you discounted tickets (making a ticket £16.99 til end of the month, £21.99 after
Used a discounted ticket on Saturday
elaine1101

MERLIN GUGF V65013MERLIN 2FOR1 V65014

Thank You so much
chuckiedoll

Another tip is Tesco clubcard vouchers.£12.50 worth gets you an entry … Another tip is Tesco clubcard vouchers.£12.50 worth gets you an entry ticket, £2.50 gets you discounted tickets (making a ticket £16.99 til end of the month, £21.99 afterUsed a discounted ticket on Saturday

Hi, Thanks for the reply!
So how does it work? If I buy something for more than £12.50 then I get a free ticket?
HPrince1990

Hi, Thanks for the reply!So how does it work? If I buy something for … Hi, Thanks for the reply!So how does it work? If I buy something for more than £12.50 then I get a free ticket?

No, if you have a clubcard and collect the points, £2.50/ £12.50 worth of exchanged vouchers will get you a discount or ticket.
Will take a while to accumulate £12.50 worth of points if you don't shop at Tesco often!
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 13th Jun 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants