Expired

Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Thorpe Park (and other Merlin attractions)?

Found 12th May 2016
Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Merlin attractions? If so, I would be extremely grateful if you could kindly PM it to me.

My sister would like to go to Thorpe Park on Sunday 15th May. The code would enable her to buy 2 tickets for the price of 1 online.

Thanks very much in advance!

Even if you don't have a code, please feel free to give any general tips and advice about Thorpe Park!

Thank you all - we never forget favours!
Community Updates
31 Comments
Pm'd you a code
mizzy1985

Pm'd you a code

What can I say... you are amazing, brilliant, excellent, fantastic, magnificent, splendid, superb and wonderful!

My sister would like to convey her very grateful thanks to you! You're a total superstar!
No problem, thanks for the lovely comment. It's always nice to try and help another fellow hukder when possible, hope she has a nice time
I got this code V46023 hope this help
mizzy1985

No problem, thanks for the lovely comment. It's always nice to try and … No problem, thanks for the lovely comment. It's always nice to try and help another fellow hukder when possible, hope she has a nice time

Put it this way: before you kindly sent your code, my sister was having doubts about going to Thorpe Park at all due to high cost. (Apparently there's another way of booking cheap tickets online but you must book at least 5 days in advance.) So you've saved her the hassle of thinking of other things to do on Sunday! Thanks again!
Just PM'd you a code, hope it helps
sarahjquigley3

I got this code V46023 hope this help

Thanks so much but I think that's the code on the voucher on the outside of the cereal box, which you need to cut out and take to the place. There's also another code inside the box, which enables someone to book tickets online. I very much appreciate your kind message though.
Over The Knee

Put it this way: before you kindly sent your code, my sister was having … Put it this way: before you kindly sent your code, my sister was having doubts about going to Thorpe Park at all due to high cost. (Apparently there's another way of booking cheap tickets online but you must book at least 5 days in advance.) So you've saved her the hassle of thinking of other things to do on Sunday! Thanks again!

I know they charge really expensive prices when you consider more than a few people going it all adds up so it's always nice to get it cheaper now she can focus on more important things
Over The Knee

What can I say... at the risk of repeating myself, just like mizzy1985 … What can I say... at the risk of repeating myself, just like mizzy1985 you're amazing, brilliant, excellent, fantastic, magnificent, splendid, superb and wonderful! :)My sister would like to convey her very grateful thanks to you too! You're also a total superstar!

Lol ; ) no worries happy to help. got another one spare if u need it, gis a holla !
Working for Nestle, i get a 50% employee discount for thorpe park and a whopping 78% off Alton Towers and other merlin attractions
mizzy1985

I know they charge really expensive prices when you consider more than a … I know they charge really expensive prices when you consider more than a few people going it all adds up so it's always nice to get it cheaper now she can focus on more important things

Sorry I came back to this thread late, hence the late replies! Yes, absolutely true, she is going to organise it all later today, though she's not too thrilled with the 4 hours' total travelling time to and from Thorpe Park! Cheers!
fes37

Lol ; ) no worries happy to help. got another one spare if u need it, … Lol ; ) no worries happy to help. got another one spare if u need it, gis a holla !

Extremely kind of you but I think she has enough codes for now as at present she is going with 3 friends - we really appreciate your offer though and will let you know if more of her mates decide they wanna go!

fes37

Working for Nestle, i get a 50% employee discount for thorpe park and a … Working for Nestle, i get a 50% employee discount for thorpe park and a whopping 78% off Alton Towers and other merlin attractions

That's great, I used to go to Alton Towers every summer many, many years ago, but it's quite far from where we live (London) so it's easier to organise trips to other places (plus the queues, oh my god the queues!). In light of recent ride breakdowns at Alton Towers and the injuries caused to many people, I don't think very highly of the management at Alton Towers. At all. Though I know that there were quite a few incidents at Thorpe Park too many years ago. Thanks again for your kindness.
Quick tip for summer
- pre plan and buy the vouchers from EBay

5 x 241 vouchers for lots of different attraction £0.99
Have a code of anyone else wants? 1c1s via PM.
prash_2k

Quick tip for summer- pre plan and buy the vouchers from EBay5 x 241 … Quick tip for summer- pre plan and buy the vouchers from EBay5 x 241 vouchers for lots of different attraction £0.99

popolou

Just saw these replies - many thanks!
popolou

Hi, I'm after a code of possible?
cabal101

Hi, I'm after a code of possible?

Just sent you a PM. I'm now all out ppl.

Pops
Does anyone else have a spare code? Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi, I am in need of a code to take my daughter to London next week.....my local supermarkets do not have the 241 promotion, only the Olympics promotion!
If anyone has a spare code I would be really grateful xxx
I want to go to take my boyfriend to Thorpe Park for his birthday and he insisted I but a Kellogg's item and use the code inside but the only problem is I have the cereal box but I cant seem to find the code inside
Can someone help me please?
Looking for a code as well as I'm planning to go this Saturday. Hope some one could help would be appreciated
do you still have a code?
Would love one of these codes, if anyone can pm me one, would be grateful.
Hey guys, Does anyone have any spare codes I am planning on going to Madam Tussauds on Sunday but have been unable to get 2for1 vouchers
Hello
Does anyone have the kellogs 2for1 online voucher code from inside the box. Its my daughters 5th birthday tomorrow and we are making very last minute plans to take her to legoland. You would make a little child's day special.
Hi, I have the couple from the side of the kellogs box but i believe that can only be used 'at the door' which is that bit more expensive. Could anyone be kind enough to send me a code that can be used online? Thanks in advance.
hi I also need a kelloggs code from inside the box could someone kindly pm me one.
Hello everyone! If anyone could help me out with a valid code for online ticket booking, I would be really grateful! Visiting London in a couple months and I need to save each penny I can.
Your help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
Me and my partner want to take my little girl to sea life centre for her 2nd birthday...anyone got a valid code I could use for 241 please :-)
fes37

Just PM'd you a code, hope it helps

Hey fes37!
Do you happen to have any more left?
Your help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
Hi does anyone have any of the 2 for 1 codes on the Kellogg's boxes
Please ? Thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions