Groups

Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Thorpe Park (and other Merlin attractions)?

Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Merlin attractions? If so, I would be extremely grateful if you could kindly PM it to me.

I would like to suprise my little sister with a trip to Thorpe Park on the 11th July 2017. The code would make life so much easier for me when it comes to ordering tickets and would ensure me and my little sister would have a lovely time.

Thanks very much in advance !

Even if you don't have a code, please feel free to give any general tips and advice about Thorpe Park as i am a newbie!

5 Comments

Hi... I don't have a code but I do have a way you could get cheap entry...

Ryan1194

Hi... I don't have a code but I do have a way you could get cheap entry...

Very cryptic....

Over.The.Knee24 m ago

OP, I find it pretty bizarre, strange and downright weird that you copied …OP, I find it pretty bizarre, strange and downright weird that you copied (and adapted) my almost-identical post practically word-for-word from just over a year ago:Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Thorpe Park (and other Merlin attractions)? oOAmazing coincidence that you've also got a little sister who's going to Thorpe Park! How is she? Is she well? Or are you me in another life?

​ Maybe.."You can't improve on perfection"? .. or maybe someone's watching your every move. At the shops, on the bus, at work.
    IN THE SHOWER
    Edited by: "mrty" 3rd Jul

Original Poster

Does anyone know how to get it cheaper as im still really desperate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions