Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Thorpe Park (and other Merlin attractions)?

Found 15th Jun
Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Thorpe Park (and other Merlin attractions)? My sister is over from Aus and we would like to take her but it is so expensive. Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
AskTheme Park
Top comments
Welcome to the site
12 Comments
A box of cereal from homebargins for £2 will do
Do they still have the Merlin vouchers on them as I need to order online. Thank you
Just sent you a pm, let me know if the code doesn't work I have two more.
Ive two boxes of Kellogg’s cereal & neither have a code.
Hi
Thank you for your message, its inside of the carton there is a 10 digit red number printed somewhere on the inside it is hard to see.
Thank you
Niixxxy2 m ago

Ive two boxes of Kellogg’s cereal & neither have a code.

The last pack I bought didn't have one either, I think the offer is coming to an end but I don't know what the expiry date is for the codes.
they will only have codes if they show the merlin 2 for one offer on the front of the box. Thank you
kim.high4 m ago

Hi Thank you for your message, its inside of the carton there is a 10 …Hi Thank you for your message, its inside of the carton there is a 10 digit red number printed somewhere on the inside it is hard to see.Thank you

Just sent another.
Welcome to the site
Thank you Andy
kim.high18 h, 13 m ago

Do they still have the Merlin vouchers on them as I need to order online. …Do they still have the Merlin vouchers on them as I need to order online. Thank you

Yes they do. Iv sold 40
I can recommend the Cornflakes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions