Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for 2-for-1 entry to Thorpe Park (and other Merlin attractions)?

Found 2nd Aug
Would really appreciate if someone could send me a spare 2-for-1 code
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
19 Comments
What's the magic word???
chimp14uk4 m ago

Is it sponger?

I was being a bit more diplomatic but you get the general idea. I remember asking my then two year old the very same question. His answer was chocolate.
Misslovely14 m ago

Don't send anyone a code who has just created a profile . The next thing …Don't send anyone a code who has just created a profile . The next thing they do is upload a profile picture and then they beg. THIS IS THE 3RD REQUEST IN A DAY BY NEWBIES. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BY HOTDEALS!!

I completely agree. I've been the recipient of a code before and I've given some away. This site is a community where people share. Share is the key word here. So many people create a profile just to beg for a money off deal and then are never heard of again. Sure we all have to start somewhere but gimme gimme gimme is really annoying
psychobitchfromhell8 m ago

I completely agree. I've been the recipient of a code before and I've …I completely agree. I've been the recipient of a code before and I've given some away. This site is a community where people share. Share is the key word here. So many people create a profile just to beg for a money off deal and then are never heard of again. Sure we all have to start somewhere but gimme gimme gimme is really annoying

My posted ask request has been refused by admin!
The cheek. And not so much of a PLEASE OR THANKYOU . Really grinds my gears
psychobitchfromhell27 m ago

I completely agree. I've been the recipient of a code before and I've …I completely agree. I've been the recipient of a code before and I've given some away. This site is a community where people share. Share is the key word here. So many people create a profile just to beg for a money off deal and then are never heard of again. Sure we all have to start somewhere but gimme gimme gimme is really annoying

Yep totally agree. I remember when I started and it was commenting on deals and voting etc. Now people seem to be signing up just to get something for nothing
Misslovely4 h, 16 m ago

Don't send anyone a code who has just created a profile . The next thing …Don't send anyone a code who has just created a profile . The next thing they do is upload a profile picture and then they beg. THIS IS THE 3RD REQUEST IN A DAY BY NEWBIES. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BY HOTDEALS!!

BIt weird, only posted 7 deals but acts like they run the place? I’ll give what codes to who I like. When did this site become so miserable “boohoo someone created a membership for free stuff”
Edited by: "DanRussell" 2nd Aug
DanRussell40 m ago

BIt weird, only posted 7 deals but acts like they run the place? I’ll give …BIt weird, only posted 7 deals but acts like they run the place? I’ll give what codes to who I like. When did this site become so miserable “boohoo someone created a membership for free stuff”

Says who? The 3 deal poster ?
I think the Kelloggs code promotion finished long ago, there haven't been any on the last three I've bought. I've given loads away in the past but only to regulars, signing up just to get a freebie is a bit of a nerve to say the least .
If it bothers people that much that someone wants a code then just ignore the post. Its a computer/Phone all you have to do is scroll past and ignore. Easy
Edited by: "toddyj9987" 2nd Aug
toddyj99876 m ago

If it bothers people that much that someone wants a code then just ignore …If it bothers people that much that someone wants a code then just ignore the post. Its a computer all you have to do is scroll past and ignore. Easy

Or a phone
Misslovely16 m ago

Says who? The 3 deal poster ?

Am I the one complaining about people making accounts? Erm, no. Hardly an effective argument
thewrecker747751 m ago

Or a phone

There you go updated it for you dont want you to feel left out
DanRussell55 m ago

Am I the one complaining about people making accounts? Erm, no. Hardly an …Am I the one complaining about people making accounts? Erm, no. Hardly an effective argument

Well you seemed to be bothered about the 7 deals I posted
toddyj998722 m ago

There you go updated it for you dont want you to feel left out

Yay thank you
Misslovely2 h, 17 m ago

Well you seemed to be bothered about the 7 deals I posted

I think you missed the point, and if you don't get my point then clearly there is no point entertaining someone as salty as you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants