Does anyone have a spare Heroes of Newerth trial invite?

6 replies
Found 14th Oct 2010
I don't know how many people play this, but I like the look of this game but don't want to pay until i have tried the game.

Thanks in advance, its appreciated.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Banned

no trials sadly it has around 10-20k people its a fun game, but seriously hard and get slaughtered for being new ive given up now as can never get a practise match or anything as no campaign or skirmish

Original Poster

HybridTheory

no trials sadly it has around 10-20k people its a fun game, but seriously … no trials sadly it has around 10-20k people its a fun game, but seriously hard and get slaughtered for being new ive given up now as can never get a practise match or anything as no campaign or skirmish

I have heard it has a very steep learning curve. I have a friend who plays but he doesn't have the two invites you get when you buy it for some reason, so i want to make sure i like it first.
Did you purchase it, or just manage to get a 10 game trial?

Banned

purchased it if you can find out how i access to trials i would glady give you one.

Original Poster

HybridTheory

purchased it if you can find out how i access to trials i would glady … purchased it if you can find out how i access to trials i would glady give you one.

Everyone who purchased it gets 2 trial invites, but some people have experienced problems recieving their trials. That would be brilliant if you could.
You have to go here to give away a trial invite - heroesofnewerth.com/tri…php
Dont worry if you dont have any as some users have experienced.
Thank you very much

Banned

hi i have 5 invites to use, if you pm me your email address il happily send you one, would play with you if you dont mind seeing as im still completely new.

Original Poster

HybridTheory

hi i have 5 invites to use, if you pm me your email address il happily … hi i have 5 invites to use, if you pm me your email address il happily send you one, would play with you if you dont mind seeing as im still completely new.

Thanks mate.
Yeah that would be great, yeah i would like to play too. I might be on this weekend, but certainly evenings during the week.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    3. 5am gym crew20137
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396

See more discussions