Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone have a spare invite for TorrentLeech please?

Does anyone have a spare invite for TorrentLeech please? Many thanks in advance!

7 Comments

torrentleech invites are hard to come by, I am pretty sure that most people wont hand them out unless thy are good friends, if you ruin your ratio then you will get me banned too!

Original Poster

woddle1000

torrentleech invites are hard to come by, I am pretty sure that most … torrentleech invites are hard to come by, I am pretty sure that most people wont hand them out unless thy are good friends, if you ruin your ratio then you will get me banned too!

Didn't realise that they were so difficult to get hold of. Probably won't get the invite I am after then... Thanks for pointing this out

yes probably one of the longest running private trackers and only VIP's get invite privalages!

Original Poster

woddle1000

yes probably one of the longest running private trackers and only VIP's … yes probably one of the longest running private trackers and only VIP's get invite privalages!

I see!! Do you know of any other alternative sites which would be just as good in terms of content, but easier to register/get an invite for? I'm currently using IP Torrents and Demonoid. Thanks

demonoid is pretty good, but slow, kickasstorrents isnt bad, tbh nothing compares to TL, I pay for my membership there because it is so good!

Original Poster

woddle1000

demonoid is pretty good, but slow, kickasstorrents isnt bad, tbh nothing … demonoid is pretty good, but slow, kickasstorrents isnt bad, tbh nothing compares to TL, I pay for my membership there because it is so good!

TL sounds awesome! I'll give kickasstorrents a try - seems like that's going to be my next best option... Thanks for the comments

I wish newsgroups had ratios and stuff. It gets really boring getting a constant 45Mbps.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
    2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions