Does anyone have a spare justeat code I could please have? (Still looking & hoping :D )

Found 12th MarEdited by:"sicklysweet"
Justeat have sent emails out with discount codes to those on their mailing list but unfortunately I didn’t get an email or code.

If someone has a spare code that they won’t use I would love to have it and order a Chinese takeaway this evening.

The codes are unique and expire today

Please
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
deleted800342
If anyone has any spare cash I'll take it
You forgot the magic word.
deleted80034212th Mar

If anyone has any spare cash I'll take it

I’d only like it if someone else won’t use it.
It’s a discount code.

squiff12th Mar

You forgot the magic word.

Abracadabra?

You have a good point but I put please at the end because it didn’t work in the original paragraph explanation.

EDIT: OP title amended, hopefully that reads better thanks for the heads up.
vassy4u12th Mar

Hey @sicklysweet I do Not have the code but can get you £2 Amazon …Hey @sicklysweet I do Not have the code but can get you £2 Amazon voucher. https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/just-eat.co.uk?oi=5193457Hope this helps.

Thanks, I appreciate that but it’s not enough to make Chinese takeaway feasible this evening.
Edited by: "sicklysweet" 12th Mar
sicklysweet9 m ago

I’d only like it if someone else won’t use it. It’s a discount code. Abrac …I’d only like it if someone else won’t use it. It’s a discount code. Abracadabra?You have a good point but I put please at the end because it didn’t work in the original paragraph explanation. EDIT: OP title amended, hopefully that reads better thanks for the heads up. Thanks, I appreciate that but it’s not enough to make Chinese takeaway feasible this evening.

Wonder how much the Chinese take away costs??
vassy4u6 m ago

Wonder how much the Chinese take away costs??

If we are gluttonous and go for the whole schebang it’s £44 between us but there are the 50% codes which if one is going spare will make it doable

Otherwise I think it’s tomato and red pepper sauce with homemade meatballs but that involves some cooking and I’m not feeling great, but will still be yummy.
deleted800342
sicklysweet17 m ago

If we are gluttonous and go for the whole schebang it’s £44 between us but …If we are gluttonous and go for the whole schebang it’s £44 between us but there are the 50% codes which if one is going spare will make it doable Otherwise I think it’s tomato and red pepper sauce with homemade meatballs but that involves some cooking and I’m not feeling great, but will still be yummy.

I'll take some homemade meatballs.
Abracadabra.
sicklysweet23 m ago

If we are gluttonous and go for the whole schebang it’s £44 between us but …If we are gluttonous and go for the whole schebang it’s £44 between us but there are the 50% codes which if one is going spare will make it doable Otherwise I think it’s tomato and red pepper sauce with homemade meatballs but that involves some cooking and I’m not feeling great, but will still be yummy.

Halifax offers 5% cashback too. Weekend I coupled the offers
deleted80034212th Mar

I'll take some homemade meatballs.Abracadabra.

What about the homemade tomato and red pepper sauce? The meatballs will be lonely without the sauce. Either spaghetti or rice too, I’m not sure.

They are very yummy but I’d rather have them tomorrow and have someone else cook sweet and sour chicken tonight.
vassy4u3 m ago

Halifax offers 5% cashback too. Weekend I coupled the offers

Thanks Vassy.

I have been looking into cancelling my Tesco credit card as they now don’t give many clubcard points. I’ll look into Halifax to replace it
sicklysweet2 m ago

Thanks Vassy. I have been looking into cancelling my Tesco credit card as …Thanks Vassy. I have been looking into cancelling my Tesco credit card as they now don’t give many clubcard points. I’ll look into Halifax to replace it

Halifax reward account (debit) is what I use. Plenty of cashbacks
Last bump in the hope someone can please help me before I give up my dreams of Chinese takeaway
Edited by: "sicklysweet" 12th Mar
sicklysweet9 h, 34 m ago

Weren't they tied to specific accounts? People were trying them and weren't able to use them...
hearts221 m ago

Weren't they tied to specific accounts? People were trying them and …Weren't they tied to specific accounts? People were trying them and weren't able to use them...

Nope, the codes were not account specific but they were one use only (unique).
sicklysweet5 m ago

Nope, the codes were not account specific but they were one use only …Nope, the codes were not account specific but they were one use only (unique).

They were sent from Hungryhouse, who merged with Justeat, not Justeat themselves.

I only got 25% off but used it before it got posted as a deal on here. Otherwise I wouldn't have used it and could have offered it.

I gave my last code away to someone on here.
hearts2225 m ago

They were sent from Hungryhouse, who merged with Justeat, not Justeat …They were sent from Hungryhouse, who merged with Justeat, not Justeat themselves.I only got 25% off but used it before it got posted as a deal on here. Otherwise I wouldn't have used it and could have offered it.I gave my last code away to someone on here.

Thanks for passing your spare code onto someone who could use it.

That’s what HUKD is all about; helping each other.

I hope the recipient enjoyed their takeaway
Edited by: "sicklysweet" 13th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants