Groups

Does anyone have a spare Sony Ericsson Usb Cable and/or charger they can give me please?

I think any of the old sony ericsson phone models cables and chargers should work with this phone

Has anyone got a usb cable for the old sony ericcson phones they dont need?

Also a mains charger if possible.

I have a old k850i which i havent used in years that i want to bring back to life

I'll pay postage costs

Thanks

11 Comments

I may have one off these at home but cant check till monday evening when I get home. If its the sony walkman phone I think I have the earphones too. Ill get back you monday / tuesday.

Original Poster

leecroot

I may have one off these at home but cant check till monday evening when … I may have one off these at home but cant check till monday evening when I get home. If its the sony walkman phone I think I have the earphones too. Ill get back you monday / tuesday.

Thanks, cable should look like this

http://www.superetrader.co.uk/images/cache/2297.jpg

i got plenty. pm me your address

bob100

Thanks, cable should look like this

Yes should have those. It looks like Shancer will be able to assist though. Thanks. Lee

i got plenty to, Pm me if you want them peeps.

Original Poster

farhadmaster

i got plenty to, Pm me if you want them peeps.

Thanks farhadmaster, but shanecr seems to be sorting me out with the usb cable

Do you have a spare charger for it?

Should be same connection type as usb cable.

will look tommorow mate, bit sleepy now...

Original Poster

farhadmaster

will look tommorow mate, bit sleepy now...

thanks

Original Poster

anyone with spare charger?

i want a spare htc wildfire and orange sf,well i got there application website,so just mobile phones needed

dcx_badass

I don't understand why you can't just buy them off ebay, they cost … I don't understand why you can't just buy them off ebay, they cost pennys.Infact, has anyone got a spare phone? I have chargers and cables but would love a phone to go with it. THX GUIS.

even if someone had one, why would they give it to you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767228
      2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.11
      3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)40107
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047102

See more discussions