Groups

does anyone have a spare wildlands beta or is able to invite me on Xbox one?

Hello it would be greatly appreciated if anyone can give me a spare beta code, or is able to use an invite on me please.

Thanks

9 Comments

Nope

None of your friends been invited? Each person can invite 3 friends. You can also try signing up if you haven't already, they may do another wave of invites.

I do, ubisoft is CornishEliteUK

CornishEliteUK

I've sent you a friend request to your uni soft if you have any spare codes going pal for the Xbox.
    Cheers
    Gameetags MOJO MAK3R

stefromuk

I've sent you a friend request to your uni soft if you have any spare … I've sent you a friend request to your uni soft if you have any spare codes going pal for the Xbox.Cheers Gameetags MOJO MAK3R

​invite sent

CornishEliteUK

​invite sent

Thanks for that pal
    I'm not too sure I've done it right I got the email clicked it and it now says congratulations I've been selected no code to redeem is that how it works on uplay ?
    Never really use it through their site , I'm hoping it will be downloaded by the time I'm home from work
    EDIT..
    forget all that just had a email with a code I'm assuming that's because I accepted your invite and not my actual registration turning up lol
    Edited by: "stefromuk" 3rd Feb

Original Poster

CornishEliteUK

Hello mate, what do I do with this ubi soft name? My gamer tag is Crawford1506, does this help?

Thanks in advance
    Edited by: "crawford1505" 4th Feb

Original Poster

My Ubisoft account name is acrawford15061 I don't however know what you do with this info?

Cheers

Anyone got a wildlands code spare for Xbox one??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions