Does anyone have a Specsavers Golden Ticket I can use?

5 replies
Found 5th Jun
Hi all, does anyone have a Golden Ticket they got from Specsavers from a recent purchase they can pass onto me? It'll give me 25% off a new pair of glasses I need :). TIA!

5 Comments

Some stores often just leave these in a basket for customers to just pick up.worth checking

Original Poster

popcorn786

Some stores often just leave these in a basket for customers to just pick … Some stores often just leave these in a basket for customers to just pick up.worth checking

Cheers for the advice. A friend has one and its got his name and the date he got the voucher on, so I would assume they check the details before they allow you to use it?

I work at Specsavers and unfortunately they do write your name on it and store number x

I have had my glasses about a year, went in to have them adjusted and asked for a golden ticket. The assistant just handed one over, no big deal... I suggest you do the same.

Original Poster

I used my friends one today and they certainly noted down the information written down on it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247579
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45

See more discussions