Does anyone have a Specsavers Golden Ticket I can use?

Posted 5th Jun 2017
Hi all, does anyone have a Golden Ticket they got from Specsavers from a recent purchase they can pass onto me? It'll give me 25% off a new pair of glasses I need :). TIA!
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Some stores often just leave these in a basket for customers to just pick up.worth checking
popcorn786

Some stores often just leave these in a basket for customers to just pick … Some stores often just leave these in a basket for customers to just pick up.worth checking

Cheers for the advice. A friend has one and its got his name and the date he got the voucher on, so I would assume they check the details before they allow you to use it?
I work at Specsavers and unfortunately they do write your name on it and store number x
I have had my glasses about a year, went in to have them adjusted and asked for a golden ticket. The assistant just handed one over, no big deal... I suggest you do the same.
I used my friends one today and they certainly noted down the information written down on it
Golden tickets are worthless. Of course they give them away for free. The onbudsman needs to look at this.people are going back to.look for a goid discount and are humiliated.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions