Expired

Does anyone have a take that presale code they're not using?

Found 9th Nov 2014
I've preordered the album elsewhere before i knew about the tour so I've missed out on a presale code so if anyone has one they could send me I'd be very grateful.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
51 Comments

Where have you ordered from?

If you go through the terms you can more or less get a code if ordered from a lot of places.
I ordered the hand signed deluded from universal so will automatically get a code.
Also ordered from Amazon so will get one from there.

If you ordered from a retailer not listed can you not cancel and preorder from Amazon??

Just to say that pre order sales are not always great especially if going for seated tickets,it's usually the rubbish ones punted first.

click on the no purchase necessary link

amazon.co.uk/l/r…031

Surely the tickets should be priced at 60% as there is only three of them! Mind you they will have some tax arrangement regarding this!

adamsxi

Surely the tickets should be priced at 60% as there is only three of … Surely the tickets should be priced at 60% as there is only three of them! Mind you they will have some tax arrangement regarding this!

Do you know I have heard that at least 3 times today,gets a wee bit boring after a while!

I can't wait!!! Will be getting tickets for Glasgow and both nights in belfast.

Bring it on!!!!!

reckon the standing tickets will be available on the presale?

Midnight Tboy

reckon the standing tickets will be available on the presale?

Im hoping so as I'm going for standing and glasgow and one night standing at belfast. Other Belfast night need seating.

No info on prices yet but it's looking like there may be golden circle which could be pricey!

hard to judge where the 'golden circle' would be at a concert like this, assuming a 2nd stage. Last take that concert with the other half seemed to spend more than half the time looking backwards at their backs which was a bit annoying

takethatfan1978

Im hoping so as I'm going for standing and glasgow and one night standing … Im hoping so as I'm going for standing and glasgow and one night standing at belfast. Other Belfast night need seating.No info on prices yet but it's looking like there may be golden circle which could be pricey!

Cant believe you would pay money to watch people who dont even pay there taxes. They should be in jail not in concert!

Midnight Tboy

hard to judge where the 'golden circle' would be at a concert like this, … hard to judge where the 'golden circle' would be at a concert like this, assuming a 2nd stage. Last take that concert with the other half seemed to spend more than half the time looking backwards at their backs which was a bit annoying

I'm hoping there will be a 2nd stage,they have done in the past at the smaller venues. Really not keen on the more expensive golden circle. Part of the fun is queuing from early morning on concert day to get to the front. Always an amazing show too

Is your other half going for tickets?

Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 9th Nov 2014

adamsxi

Cant believe you would pay money to watch people who dont even pay there … Cant believe you would pay money to watch people who dont even pay there taxes. They should be in jail not in concert!

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion,if you wish to spout on and on then please feel free!
I don't understand why you had to comment if you are clearly not interested but again,fair enough

I didn't know about the Amazon presale codes until I read this thread. Thanks OP for making me aware of it.Just preordered the deluxe edition.
Edited by: "Trevormal" 9th Nov 2014

any announcement on prices yet?

the starbucks of boybands

Midnight Tboy

any announcement on prices yet?

Found this on Twitter for Newcastle so thinking that will be the prices across the board. Will no doubt find out for definite tomorrow

Ticket Pricing: £55.00, £59.00, £65.00 & £85.00

thanks - was sunderland saw them last....Newcastle is closer, but thinking of doing the Manchester as its a weekend trip out

Midnight Tboy

thanks - was sunderland saw them last....Newcastle is closer, but … thanks - was sunderland saw them last....Newcastle is closer, but thinking of doing the Manchester as its a weekend trip out

Those prices are not including booking fee etc,up to date info looks like most expensive is £93.50

I'm going for Glasgow and both Belfast,seriously can't wait!! 172 sleeps until the 1st May (the date I'm after at Glasgow)

well I did the 'no purchase necessary' on my main account, but just in case for whatever reason don't get the code under the 'no purchase necessary' bit, I've preordered the album under another account. Bit confused though with the Amazon T&C

It says

1.If you pre-ordered III on CD before 10 November, 2014 you have … 1.If you pre-ordered III on CD before 10 November, 2014 you have automatically qualified for this Offer.

fair enough

2. If you are pre-ordering III on CD on or after 10 November, 2014: Click … 2. If you are pre-ordering III on CD on or after 10 November, 2014: Click the “Pre-order Album” button on the CD album detail page. When you’re done shopping, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button

huh? well of course - how else are you gong to actually order it?

3. You'll receive an email containing your presale passcode (the … 3. You'll receive an email containing your presale passcode (the “Passcode”), and instructions on how to use it, on Tuesday, 11 November, 2014. If you pre-ordered before 10 November, 2014 you’ll receive your email confirmation by Tuesday, 11 November, 2014.

errmmm....whats the difference?

so.....I've bought (before midnight on the 10th Nov) - assume I'm auto enrolled for the preorder code

1.If you pre-ordered III on CD before 10 November, 2014 you have … 1.If you pre-ordered III on CD before 10 November, 2014 you have automatically qualified for this Offer.

2. If you are pre-ordering III on CD on or after 10 November, 2014: … 2. If you are pre-ordering III on CD on or after 10 November, 2014: Click the “Pre-order Album” button on the CD album detail page. When you’re done shopping, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button

3. You'll receive an email containing your presale passcode (the … 3. You'll receive an email containing your presale passcode (the “Passcode”), and instructions on how to use it, on Tuesday, 11 November, 2014. If you pre-ordered before 10 November, 2014 you’ll receive your email confirmation by Tuesday, 11 November, 2014.

Yes you are

well it better be lol....just worded a bit weird point#2 if order ON or AFTER 10th Nov.....surely it should just be 'after' and therefore has nothing to do with the offer as the offer has ended after then too

Midnight Tboy

well it better be lol....just worded a bit weird point#2 if order ON or … well it better be lol....just worded a bit weird point#2 if order ON or AFTER 10th Nov.....surely it should just be 'after' and therefore has nothing to do with the offer as the offer has ended after then too

My codes have just came through. Have you heard anything?

yup got my codes through (for both my 'no purchase necessary' account and the preorder account. No indication of price or whether standing will be available however

Midnight Tboy

yup got my codes through (for both my 'no purchase necessary' account and … yup got my codes through (for both my 'no purchase necessary' account and the preorder account. No indication of price or whether standing will be available however

Prices are between £60 and £93.50. The £93.50 ones are front standing.

Venue seating/standing plans are showing on ticket master and some of the venues own sites.

Just remember if you have two codes to use two different cards and two different addresses as its 4 max per house/card.

only need 3 tickets anyway - the other was more a failsafe incase the no purchase one fell through....so anyone can have other code if they want it

93.50 for standing ones? seems high when standing are usually the cheapest of the lot and usually premium for seated. From their last time, I think paid around 60 or so for standing (at Sunderland)....whilst we weren't right up front, we had the option to be if had queued long enough (we were frontish next to the runway to the B stage). I can't recall there being 2 seperate standing areas like some concerts have

Midnight Tboy

only need 3 tickets anyway - the other was more a failsafe incase the no … only need 3 tickets anyway - the other was more a failsafe incase the no purchase one fell through....so anyone can have other code if they want it :)93.50 for standing ones? seems high when standing are usually the cheapest of the lot and usually premium for seated. From their last time, I think paid around 60 or so for standing (at Sunderland)....whilst we weren't right up front, we had the option to be if had queued long enough (we were frontish next to the runway to the B stage). I can't recall there being 2 seperate standing areas like some concerts have

I always go for standing if possible. I'm not into seating especially at big venues,feel it's a waste of time being up in the gods.

Will be going for the front standing ones tomorrow and the dearest of the seated for Belfast.
Have always managed to geto the front,think it's a bit unfair to charge more for front standing. I prefer when it's a free for all

Will be making use of my 3 codes as need 2 venues one 3 separate nights and different venues/nights can't be combined with one code.

The standing sections is s new thing for take that and as my husband says an easy way to fleece people out of more money

Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 11th Nov 2014

yeah that's my verdict on the preium standing too - as much as I generally prefer standing at any concert whether its Cannibal Corpse to Take That, whilst you're stood for hours on end waiting, it does feel like the 'cheap option' - now I'm in 2 minds whether to just try and get good seats Can I ask where you read that about the different prices and premium standing areas

no matter - I'm starting to find it now

well Sheffield site at least...

Tickets for the Take That concert in Sheffield are limited to 6 per person & priced:- £60.50 (£55 plus £5.50 booking fee) seating; £64.90 - Standing (£59 plus £5.90 booking fee); £71.50 (£65 plus £6.50 booking fee) seating; £93.50 (£85 plus £8.50 booking fee) - front standing zones & seating.

so....'front standing and seating' - confusing Presumably means premium seating off at sides rather than front seating

only just realised it's only Arena gigs now.....oh my grumpy hat is starting to come out now lol - at these prices I'd expect a stadium size/atmosphere...plus all the bells and whistles with stage gimmicks......hope its not 'going to their roots' of them singing. I take the missus so she can enjoy the music, but I'd fall asleep if there's no show going on like the last one (and Circus which never went to) to keep me entertained. Reminds me when I saw U2 during the PopMart tour - the spectacle was amazing...but then whatever tour it was around 8 or so years ago, 'back to roots' 'about the music' - while the music was ok - the show was a bit boring tbh

I guess that also minimises likelyhood of a B stage too being in the arena (maybe) - certainly no giant elephants or robotty things

Midnight Tboy

only just realised it's only Arena gigs now.....oh my grumpy hat is … only just realised it's only Arena gigs now.....oh my grumpy hat is starting to come out now lol - at these prices I'd expect a stadium size/atmosphere...plus all the bells and whistles with stage gimmicks......hope its not 'going to their roots' of them singing. I take the missus so she can enjoy the music, but I'd fall asleep if there's no show going on like the last one (and Circus which never went to) to keep me entertained. Reminds me when I saw U2 during the PopMart tour - the spectacle was amazing...but then whatever tour it was around 8 or so years ago, 'back to roots' 'about the music' - while the music was ok - the show was a bit boring tbh :)I guess that also minimises likelyhood of a B stage too being in the arena (maybe) - certainly no giant elephants or robotty things

Yep Arenas,I do prefer stadiums.

The seating plan suggests a main stage and smaller at some of the venues so maybe they all will have it in the end.
I have seen them sooooo many times,even back in the 90's. I just love them and think their gigs are amazing.
Have seen Gary,mark and Robbie solo too and gave to say out of them all Mark was great,very small venue which was nice
171 sleeps until Glasgow,bring it on!!

I can't believe you said you would fall asleep lol
Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 11th Nov 2014

I can't believe I'm missing out on the pre sale! I called sheffield arena and everything to get pre sale and they told me about the Amazon offer but now it's too late :,( does anyone have a code they won't be using or does anyone know how else I can get a code. I've tried buying an album just now but I only have the order number....

If anyone could help, that would be amazing, cheers

tommyl22

I can't believe I'm missing out on the pre sale! I called sheffield … I can't believe I'm missing out on the pre sale! I called sheffield arena and everything to get pre sale and they told me about the Amazon offer but now it's too late :,( does anyone have a code they won't be using or does anyone know how else I can get a code. I've tried buying an album just now but I only have the order number.... If anyone could help, that would be amazing, cheers

It wasn't just an Amazon offer it was more or less pre ordering from anywhere. There was also a chance to get a code without purchasing. When tickets were announced though it was all mentioned do plenty time to sort it.

The tickets do also go on sale on Thursday,not all of them are reased tomorrow.

Out of curiosity,did you just join site to request a code??

I pre ordered the album from amazon today so after the date for presale code but didn't get email. Rang amazon later tonight to say where is my code as I should still get one. only to be told that they have worded it wrong about the code and if you ordered after the 10th to which I replied if you've put it down wrong then you have to honour it, but was speaking to a foreigner so didn't get anywhere! They said I still might get it through in time for tmrw but was told to ring back if it doesn't! I said "I'll have to ring back early then as it starts from 9 till 2 and I've been on the phone for nearly an hour with you sorting this out so reckon it'll be the same tmrw!" If i don't get the code I'm cancelling the album and getting it off piratebay!!!

takethatfan1978

It wasn't just an Amazon offer it was more or less pre ordering from … It wasn't just an Amazon offer it was more or less pre ordering from anywhere. There was also a chance to get a code without purchasing. When tickets were announced though it was all mentioned do plenty time to sort it.The tickets do also go on sale on Thursday,not all of them are reased tomorrow.Out of curiosity,did you just join site to request a code??

I browsed the net to try and find a code or see how I could get one. I saw this site with the title and looked for guidance if some1 knew how or what to do or if some1 had bought several albums for family etc for Xmas, and they didn't want it. I felt it would be a good will gesture to offer it to some1 who would be very thankful for it. Do you think I've done the wrong thing here? I'm not a ticket tout or anything. I just want a ticket for me and my wife...

I've had a few emails asking for my spare - once I've managed to successfully buy tickets, I'll post my spare code on here first person grabs it good luck.

Decisions decisions...which tickets to go for....(if they even off the premium standing ones on this presale)....

and it looks like the site can't cope already lol

bah main page still 'processing' - makes ya wonder if end up at back if press refresh

wtf....whilst still waiting for the page to load, get an email from GetMeIn about tickets available - already says 100+ are available for sale on there for nearly every place

so page finally loaded - now its saying no standing available at all for main manchester gig - that is ridic

Midnight Tboy

wtf....whilst still waiting for the page to load, get an email from … wtf....whilst still waiting for the page to load, get an email from GetMeIn about tickets available - already says 100+ are available for sale on there for nearly every place

Such a disgusting system that's been created - ticket websites being touts of their own tickets!

yeah there's no way that could've been possibly for around a thousand or so 'tickets' to have been listable for sale across the spread of the venues in the space of several minutes of them going on presale - would take people time to set it up and 'list' their 'unused tickets' - shocking

I've managed to get past the processing part and onto select what kind of tickets I want but then it's saying they're not on sale yet.no option to put in the code....
Post a comment
@
    Text